Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Diana Wu (Diana)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Diana

Post Number: 75
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 8:14 pm:   

Hi all,

I have a question: I turned on auto play for Raw Prawn and I noticed if the first card that is turned over it (an Ace) will not auto play it to the deck.

I have tried the "Ctrl"+"m" too but that seems not to work as well. The only thing is physically tapping on the Ace and dragging it to the deck.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 736
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 9:59 am:   

Unless you have "AutoPlay at start of game" checked in the AutoPlay section of Options (click on the main screen Options button), AutoPlay will never make the first move of a game. This is because you may want to examine the position before making any moves, in case you want to abandon that game without it counting in the statistics.

If the option is checked, it will go ahead and make any moves at the start.
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 48
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 12:25 pm:   

Aha - that ties into the other current thread about auto-play, and explains something I'd forgotten to mention.

In Junction, which as noted gets auto-play incorrectly turned on, if there's one or more aces in the deal they still have to be played manually (or at least one does).

Hopefully that'll help you narrow down your problems, Thomas -- even in the games you'd noted with that auto-play glitch, the auto-play-at-start setting seems to work correctly.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration