Adjusting the speed of the cards. Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Stock Card Cut Off » Adjusting the speed of the cards. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 2:53 pm:   

I have tried to slow down the speed of the cards as much as possible, and that seems to work fine for the dealing. The problem that disturbs me a little is what happens to the cards when I click on them to be played. They just zip right to where they are going. It is too fast to see what is going on.

This also occurs at the end of the game when I reach a winnable position and auto play zips them immediately off the board.

My problem may be a new computer which I had to purchase to replace my old one. This computer has a very high MegaHertz speed, and I also have Windows XP installed, which must be fairly common now.

I have slowed down the cards where I found an option to do so. Maybe there is some other way also to slow down the cards.

I also have a password and username problem. I thought I was registered here, but now I can not find my notes. I have been posting statistics as Starfish88, and the board accepts that. My email address is correct, and I receive newsletters and discussion letters from Goodsol.

Thanks for any answers received.

Starfish88
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 872
Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2005 - 3:35 pm:   

The speed at which the cards move up to the foundations is the Autoplay animation speed, which you can set by clicking on the Options button on the main screen.

Setting that to slow should slow it down considerably.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration