Unwanted changes in menu page colors Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Unwanted changes in menu page colors « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 37
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 8:11 pm:   

All of a sudden, PGS comes on with dark blue menu page that I do not like. I had a custom color that I liked very much, and have changed back several times, only to have the blue come back every time, when I sign on again. Please help! It is no fun to have to go back to try to make a custom color I like, especially, when I want to play! This just started today. Thanks!
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 892
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 1:29 pm:   

Once you set colors in options, they should remain that way. The only exception would be if you have the colors set to default. In that case, it uses Windows system colors, which can change if you change your Windows colors or scheme.

The only way it wouldn't remember the colors otherwise is if something is preventing the game from reading or writing to its data files, which would be a problem (you would see this problem in the statistics also if this were the case).

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration