Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 102
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 3:52 pm:   

Thomas:

Have you considered adding a few strategic hints? I get these episodes ot total stupidity. Bye Audrey
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 10:56 am:   

Hi Audrey,

As I'm sure you've seen, there are strategy-suggestions for specific games posted here from time to time.

I think "our leader" will probably reply that it hasn't been done because often there's big differences of opinion on what the best strategy is in a particular case.

One of my personal old-reliable rules of thumb is, don't get over-eager to fill in empty tableau columns/spaces/whatever. Of course there are some games where you don't have a choice, the spaces are either filled automatically or else you're not permitted to deal another card if there's spaces open.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 985
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:47 pm:   

Audrey,
Mostly I don't do much about strategy because there are so many games and I'm not an expert in very many of them. There are some players out there who know the strategies of certain games very well, much better than I do. Strategy varies so much from game to game.

I have to play many different games all the time for various reasons, so I never have time to really become a expert in any one of them.

Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 104
Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 - 9:50 am:   

Thanks, guys. It's just that I need all the help that I can get! BTW I'm back trying Waxing Moon and some of the newer ones are exceptionally crafty. Bye Audrey

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration