Yukon Cells possible bug Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Yukon Cells possible bug « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Adam R. Wood (Zotmeister)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Zotmeister

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 12:03 am:   

The rules for the new game Yukon Cells state that only one card is allowed per cell, but the program does not entirely enforce this: as in Yukon, any face-up card in the tableau can be moved regardless of how many cards are on top of it, and dragging such a covered card into an empty cell results in ALL those cards being put into that single cell, stacked one on top of the other as they were in the tableau (they need to be removed individually from the top down to empty the cell again). Maybe this was intentional, but it contradicted the help file, so I thought I'd mention it. - ZM
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1121
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 9:03 am:   

Thanks. Yes, there is a mistake in the help file, it doesn't accurately describe this situation. I've fixed that for the next version.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 353
Posted on Monday, February 05, 2007 - 10:53 am:   

Hi Thomas,
Whilst you are at it, could you please sort the rules for Four Stacks? The rules state "Spaces can be filled by any card or group of cards",but spaces on the left of the screen will only accept one card.
Thanks,
Richard.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1122
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:20 am:   

Richard,

Yes, Four Stacks should be allowing a group of cards to be dropped into those piles. I'll fix that in the next version.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 - 9:34 am:   

Thanks Thomas, The alternative is to leave it more difficult and just change the rules. It's one of my favourite games as it stands.
Richard.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration