Favorites Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Favorites « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Roula
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 10:53 am:   

How can a game be removed from Favorites?
Mike Bailin (Mikeb)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Mikeb

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 5:12 pm:   

Hi Roula,

On the main menu, under Preferences, there's an item for Groups. Click on that and you'll be able to edit your Favorites list.
Roula
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 12:57 pm:   

Thanks Mike. I can't believe I missed that considering how long I've been playing PGS
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 240
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 10:39 am:   

Yes, by clicking on the Options button on the main screen, Groups and Wizard area, you can add or delete games from the Favorites group. You can also create your own groups of games there.
Miriam Frankort (Miriam)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Miriam

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2003 - 7:18 am:   

I treated myself to a new computer and went from W98 to XP. I was able to restore my statistics, but I lost my favorites. Is there a way to restore this?
The way I play, I added all the games to my favorites, then play a random game a few times. If I do not like it, I delete it from the favorites. I still had about 275 games left to do, including the 50 you added a few weeks ago. I hate the thought to start again.

I also have a suggestion. It would be nice if I could choose the place for the games files myself. That way, I could put them on my data drive. My husband and I both are systems administrators, and our computer gets abused on a regular basis.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration