Instructions & learning Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Instructions & learning « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Nancy Gire
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 10:32 pm:   

Where can I find more detailed help with learning the new games that I've never used before?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 10:38 am:   

The rules to each game are available by clicking on the help button on the toolbar, or press the F1 key. That will tell you how to play each game.
Shaggy
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 6:01 am:   

Hello - I have PGS 10.0 and there are no Help Instructions - for Leap Year - are they online - I'd like to know more about the game and similar games.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 10:24 am:   

>Hello - I have PGS 10.0 and there are no Help Instructions - for Leap Year - are they online - I'd like to know more about the game and similar games.

The rules of Leap Year are in the help file for PGS 10.0.1:

Leap Year

4 Decks. Hard (2%). Mostly Luck.

Object
To move all the cards to the foundations.

Layout
- 16 foundation piles (left, top, right) - build up regardless of suit from Ace to King. At the start of the game the Aces are dealt here.
- 8 reserve piles (between and below foundations) - cards are dealt here from the stock. The top card of each pile is available for play. Move cards to the foundations by clicking. At the start of the game 1 card is dealt to each pile.
- stock (face down) - deal 1 card to each reserve pile by clicking. No redeals.

History
Leap Year is a 4 deck version of Auld Lang Syne.

Similar Games
Auld Lang Syne
Acquaintance
Tam O'Shanter
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 716
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 12:54 pm:   

The instructions should be there if you press the F1 key in the game or click on the help button. If not, then it is likely that the game is not properly installed. Reinstall from the setup installation file to be sure that the help file got installed.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration