Pretty good solitare questions Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Pretty good solitare questions « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Alex Sutherland NZ
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 1:11 pm:   

Some months ago there was a question on the mouse and some fingers and wrists getting sore.
Thomas reply was get a trackball mouse i did this and it is perfect no more sore fingers or wrists the only problem most are only rigth handed and iam left.i managed to get an americam one called the LOGITECH which is right and left.
alex
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 419
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 5:04 pm:   

Glad that's helping out. I can't use regular mice anymore, I can only use trackballs.
Lester Tinnin (Benf5)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Benf5

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 8:45 pm:   

Pyramid Game # 933093441
sticks when it gets to the six of diamonds above the four of spades on the top left side. I can't play another card.

It is either the game, or my computer. Either way the answer would be interesting. Please move this message if I am in the wrong area.
Mary Tindle (Yoda)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Yoda

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2003 - 12:13 pm:   

I played the Pyramid game # 933093441, and surprisingly, I won. The cards did not stick - I get mixed up with having to use a 'right' click, to move the cards, and a 'left' click to turn the cards over!
Hope you tried again, and maybe it will be OK.
Mary
gary e rainey (Texs47)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Texs47

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 1:46 pm:   

yes i have the 30 day trial game and the cards will not move at all could you please tell me what i need to do to make them move
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 755
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2004 - 5:03 pm:   

You can right click on a card to make it move or just pick it up and drag and drop the cards. Of course, any move you make has to be legal move for it to stick.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration