Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Questions » Autoplay « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jorunn Erfjord
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 - 4:28 pm:   

Hi.
I have a problem with the Autoplay feauture. I play most of my games in Tours I have made myself and in order to win the games I turn of Autoplay. Nex time I play the game the Autoplay feature is back on even if there is no tick next to it. In order to turn it off, I have to turn it on, then off, and restart game. Not much of a problem but anoying none the less. Games where this occur is Madame, German Cross and Triple Interchange. Anybody have a solution? Thanks. Jo
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 569
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 1:26 pm:   

AutoPlay is set on a game by game basis, so even if it is off in one game it could be on in another. Since in tours you are going from game to game, that could cause this.

You can turn off AutoPlay in all games from the Options button on the main screen.
Jorunn Erfjord
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 6:25 pm:   

I did turn Autoplay off in all games, but it is still on in some games. The ones I mentioned + a few others that I didn`t take note off. It is impossible to turn of Autoplay in these games unless I do it for each and every game I want to play.
Jo

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration