New verison - PGMJ 2.2 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good MahJongg Questions » New verison - PGMJ 2.2 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 12:28 am:   

I just wanted to take a moment to let everybody that reads this forum know that a new version of Pretty Good MahJongg was released a few days ago. This is a free upgrade for all registered PGMJ users.

Version 2.2 includes the following:

- 40 new layouts (those added on the web site during "March Madness")
- elimination of the "sudden death" rule in all Great Wall games [by player request]
- addition of a 'Quick Play' option in Pelmanism games to skip the confirmation click after an attempted match [by player request]
- some smaller updates to the 'Hint' (right click) feature of other Solitaire games

As always, the web page for the latest version of the game is http://www.goodmj.com/download.html.

Enjoy! :-)
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 177
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2005 - 12:31 am:   

Oops...

That would be "New version - PGMJ 2.2". I forgot to proof read my subject line. :-)
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 358
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2005 - 12:53 pm:   

Thanks Gregg for the Ouick Play. I asked for it and it really makes the game much more pleasant to play. It's like writing with a good pen after writing with a not-so-good one, allowing a fluid movement.
Zotmeister
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 204.17.126.30
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 - 1:30 pm:   

"elimination of the 'sudden death' rule in all Great Wall games [by player request]"

Huzzah. Now I can breathe easier and actually try to solve these quickly without worrying about Undo not working. - ZM

(Message approved by admin)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration