Old solitaire tiles Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Find a Solitaire Game » Old game versions disappeared » Old solitaire tiles « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

smh_samantha
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 1:42 am:   

i can't find an old computer mahjongg that i used to have, it had different tiles, one was famous couples, another was when you matched the tiles they had a short clip, george bush saying well, marie antoinette's head falling off, a general pulling a sub out of his jacket, ect... how do i find that?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 154
Posted on Wednesday, February 16, 2005 - 11:59 am:   

>i can't find an old computer mahjongg that i used to have, it had different tiles, one was famous couples, another was when you matched the tiles they had a short clip, george bush saying well, marie antoinette's head falling off, a general pulling a sub out of his jacket, ect... how do i find that?

That does not describe any version of Pretty Good MahJongg. I cannot recall ever seeing the animations you describe, so I am unable to suggest where to look.

However, I strongly recommend you try our game, Pretty Good MahJongg (http://www.goodmj.com), which has lots of fun ways to play (despite our lack of beheaded monarchs :-)).

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration