What is this called? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Find a Solitaire Game » What is this called? « Previous Next »

  Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Author Message
Andrew Wingnutt
Unregistered guest
Posted From:
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 2:07 pm:   

Does anyone know the name of this variant?
2 decks, 8 foundations, 8 tableaux piles (beginning with the usual diagonal layout, top card turned over in each pile), aim is to build up foundations ace to king, cards can only be moved between tableaux piles when forming a perfect red/black run, each deal from the deck involves adding one card to the bottom of each tableaux pile. Difficult to win.

(Message approved by admin)
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1001
Registered: 12-2002
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2006 - 2:26 pm:   

That sounds like Carlton, except in Carlton all the cards are face up, not just the bottom card.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration