Looking for a certain game ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Find a Solitaire Game » Looking for a certain game ... « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

K Guinn (99and9)
New Solitaire Player
Username: 99and9

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - 11:09 pm:   

Have an old (registered) version of a game I would love to have an updated version of, which I can't seem to locate, and would like to know if Pretty Good Solitaire has heard of it and hopefully has a version of it: Double Deck Solitaire (I have version 5.0) by Cary Lockwood. It's a great game and maybe Mr. Lockwood could give you permission or whatever it takes for you to have it in your selection of games.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1008
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 1:12 pm:   

I don't know what game that might be,
"Double Deck Solitaire" could refer to any 2 deck solitaire game. It's likely that the game is the game "Double Klondike" or something like it.
Frances Cammisa (Yankeegal)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Yankeegal

Post Number: 106
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 6:59 am:   

There is a Solitaire game called "British Blockade" in a rival set of solitaires (sorry about that) that is played very much like Parallels -- except--and this is a big exception, when you move a card to whichever foundation pile it goes, its space is immediately filled in so there are never any gaps that uncover cards. When you click on the stock, it releases another row of cards, to be played or not-- When the stock runs out, and if there are any moves, that is the only time gaps occur which uncover cards to be played (or not)--it is one of the most difficult games I have ever played (over 2000 tries without a win)--and I wondered if there was something similar in the present PGS or if it could be brought into PGS as a new game--

Thanks!
avis
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 151.199.50.61
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 7:19 pm:   

looking for game i played years ago. hope i remember it right. three rows down, 8 rows across. two levels of difficulty. easy only half of these rows are filled in, hard level all squares filled in. top row must have only 2's so you have to move cards around to get this. on 2's goes 5's then 8's,then j's. next row starts with 3's etc ending with bottom row of 4's ,7's,10's, then kings. anybody know this game?

(Message approved by admin)
Rise Briggs (Rise22)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Rise22

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 1:07 pm:   

Did anyone ever find the Double Deck 95 that Cary Lockwood made? Mine stopped working.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration