Version of Clock Patience Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Find a Solitaire Game » Version of Clock Patience « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Heather Mohieddeen (Heatherm)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Heatherm

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 3:23 pm:   

I am looking for a game I've only played with "real" cards. You deal the cards out in 13 piles of four cards. 12 piles arranged in a circle like a clock and the 13th in the middle. You turn up the top card from the middle and place it beside the pile in that clock position ace = 1, jack = 11, queen = 12 and the king goes in the middle. You next take a card from the pile beside the card you've just played and keep going until all the cards have been turned over, or the cards in the middle are finished. It's all luck, no skill, but quite rarely comes out.
Is this game available in PGS?
Robin Wedding (Robin)
Solitaire Player
Username: Robin

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 6:37 pm:   

Yes it is, I knew the game as clock patience as you probabley do. However in PGS, I believe it's called travellers, or travellers clock to distinguish it from other clock type games.

Robin.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1223
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 8:47 am:   

As Robin says, yes, that game is called "Travellers Clock" in Pretty Good Solitaire (there are a number of different games that are often called "Clock").

Heather Mohieddeen (Heatherm)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Heatherm

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, May 09, 2008 - 2:31 pm:   

Thanks to both of you, I've found it and played a few games. I even won one!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration