Freecell Game No 1804439296 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Wizard Questions » Freecell Game No 1804439296 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Steve de Wet (Kosie)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Kosie

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:31 pm:   

Hi Gregg,

Please have a look at 'Is it winnable' recent dialogue with Richard.

I have FreeCell Wizard and it seems that this does not recognise files from the product Richard is using.

Can you help?
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 3127
Posted on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 4:20 pm:   

I have normal Pretty Good Solitaire, and the newer 101 Collection Steve. I've just noticed your post. Looks like Gregg has overlooked it too.
The two collections I mentioned are the backbone of available Solitaire collections. Most of us use at least one of them.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 382
Posted on Saturday, August 01, 2009 - 5:11 pm:   

>I have FreeCell Wizard and it seems that this does not recognise files from the product Richard is using.

To be quite honest, I am not that familiar with FreeCell Wizard. The latest version (3.0.1) appears to have saved games that are not compatible with more recent releases.

Most of the games posted here are either from Pretty Good Solitaire [Windows], which are '.pgs' files (like FreeCell Wizard, but apparently not compatible), or from the newer group of games that use '.goodsol' games, including Pretty Good Solitaire Mac Edition, Most Popular Solitaire (both Windows and Mac OS X), and Goodsol Solitaire 101.

FreeCell is available in all of the above products. :-)

> I've just noticed your post. Looks like Gregg has overlooked it too.

Yeah, I am not sure what happened there, actually.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration