New problem with point sable Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » New problem with point sable « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Ellen M. Duffy (Lnduf)
Solitaire Player
Username: Lnduf

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 6:51 am:   

Hi Ken and other point sable champs,
Has anyone won the following game: 1954660736?

thanks
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Solitaire Player
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 12:13 pm:   

Hi Ellen,

Wow that was the toughest one Ive played to date. It is winnable. I had to flip flop from the foundation more than I ever have. A clue is to leave the ace of clubs at the beginning and to also leave the king of hearts till the second one is delt.

Good luck!!!
Ellen M. Duffy (Lnduf)
Solitaire Player
Username: Lnduf

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 12:35 pm:   

Hi Ken,

I was hoping you would answer. I was playing games on this computer (have some point sable on other puters, also) in the hope of closing the gap between us or at least staying about the same distance behind you. Then I ran into this one.

Thanks for the hints. I have tried holding back on both of those, King and Ace. They don't get much use until the end anyway and the later ones block too many cards. Even so, I haven't succeeded. Your success will keep me at it.

Ellen
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 1:05 pm:   

Ellen,

When I got to the end game the challenge was getting to the jack and queen of hearts and the 9 of spades on the 6,5,4 of spades. I cleared the first row with the 3d, 3cs and had one reserve cleared. From there I went back and fourth from the foundation countless time until I hit.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Advanced Solitaire Player

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 10:47 pm:   

Ellen,

Nice work! Looks like youve hit the next level.

Ken

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration