Super Challenge Freecell #844835969 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Super Challenge Freecell #844835969 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rik Pierce (Rik_pierce)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Rik_pierce

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2005 - 6:08 pm:   

There are 4 of us Freecell players who have ventured out into the Super Challenge game. I was able to win the first 3 games but then was stumped by #844835969. The others have been unable to solve this too, but we are all basic Freecell players and although one of us has won 50 of the super challenge games, I don't know if this game would qualify as impossible. Can anyone help?

Rik Pierce
Pauline Mueller (Likescards300)
Solitaire Player
Username: Likescards300

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 2:43 pm:   

What is super freecell chalange? Sounds
interesting.
Polly.
Rik Pierce (Rik_pierce)
Solitaire Player
Username: Rik_pierce

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 - 3:11 pm:   

If you select "Freecell type" game in the left side of the opening screen of GoodSol, you will find about 40 different games all relating to Freecell. Challenge starts you off with all the aces and duces dealt as the first 8 cards. This is somewhat tougher than regular Freecell. But Super Challenge deals them the same way, but you can only play a King in an empty space. This is MUCH tougher, but a friend of mine has gone on to win 55 with 0 losses so far and he says the satisfaction of beating this variation makes the game much more fun. I tried and won 3 games but am now stuck on this one. I asked him to try it and he couldn't succeed. Now I'm looking to find if anyone can solve it.

Rik
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 183
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 2:49 pm:   

Freecell # 844835969.
As I was able to solve this game in a few minutes,
I'm either using a different deck, or this has been an attempt at humour by Rik Pierce. I'd like to know which.
Thanks, Richard.
application/octet-streamAre we amused?
FreeCell_wind-up_844835969.pgs (0.9 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 184
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 2:54 pm:   

No need to answer my question. I neglected to read the follow up post.Sorry.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 3:14 pm:   

Hopefully I've got the right game this time.
application/octet-streamEgg free?
Challenge FreeCell_844835969.pgs (2.1 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 186
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 - 5:13 pm:   

My wife has just pointed out that I've neglected to read all of Rik Pierces posts, and got it wrong again. SUPER Challenge Freecell 844835969 is a bridge too far for me too. Sorry.
In my defence I would point out that the medication I was taking for a bone marrow disorder has damaged my eyes, so I tend to skip parts of long posts. Scrunch up a page of text and flatten it again roughly. That's what I see, so you'll appreciate the effort it takes reading anything without a big magnifying glass.
Richard.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration