Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Sea Towers « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Peter Bell (Peter)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Peter

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 2:43 am:   

Could someone please try sea towers game no 384845569 and let me know if it is winnable.I have been trying it for a couple of days without success.Is there any way to cancel a game that is not winnable without it showing on your score?
Thanks Peter
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 421
Posted on Sunday, February 18, 2007 - 3:42 am:   

Your Sea Towers game appears to be unwinnable. In a strange way you are quite lucky to have found one.It's not possible to change the two cards that were dealt to the cells without making matters worse.
Once you have started a game it will be recorded in your stats if you start another game of the same name. If you are desperate you could note the game numbers of all the games you have won, then clear the stats for that game, and replay them over again. Everything else is called cheating.
In situations like this I accept defeat and take note of the number of consecutive games I have won. This gives me a target that I then try to beat. Call it your Personal Best. It's good fun and there would be no point in playing PGS at all if every game was winnable.
Lynne Wyant (Theunicorn)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Theunicorn

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 12:50 pm:   

Help! I have been trying to win game #833619008 for over two weeks now. (Alright. I have also eaten, slept, cooked, cleaned, did laundry, shopped, read 1 1/4 books i.e. The Drums of August and The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon and spent hours with my soulmate. I do have a life.) Is this game winnable?
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 551
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 3:05 pm:   

In the last two weeks, only the time you've spent trying to win this game appears to have been wasted. Your game is probably unwinnable.I'm moving on Lynne,and I suggest you do likewise. Sorry.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration