Games where pretty much every deal is... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Games where pretty much every deal is winnable. « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Robin Wedding (Robin)
Solitaire Player
Username: Robin

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 8:00 am:   

Hi, I'm interested in games where almost every deal is winnable. I can win accordian and spider every time, and it appears that curds & whey is also winnable every time. Two games I'm interested in now are Maze, and Spaces & Aces.

Are there any Maze experts out there that can send me tips or a sample game. It's a hard game to finish, but I nearly get there.

Is Spaces and Aces almost always winnable? There is someone who has a 100% record on it.

Any other games where almost every deal is winnable?

Thanks,
Robin.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 217
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 9:09 am:   

Yes spaces and aces is winnable every game ive played. the only real hint is to play a card lower than the space calls for, a 5 when the space calls for a 6, you will need the extra space in the end.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 218
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 9:12 am:   

I remember when i had a 100 wins in according and no one else had more than 2. there are several methods to that game also.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 219
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 9:14 am:   

accordian, i cant seem to hit the right keys. i think there is a method to that also i should learn.
Robin Wedding (Robin)
Solitaire Player
Username: Robin

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 7:21 pm:   

With Accordian on PGS, unfortunately you have to make some plays before you can deal out all the cards. Then, it's a matter of trying to get four cards of the same rank right at the end, so that they swallow up all the cards as they march forward. Of course, getting these four cards together at the end of the tableau is a major task. It is also OK I've found, if there is one other card amongst the four that you can't get rid of, the game usually still works out for me, even if it takes several take backs.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 221
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 9:48 pm:   

Yes i agree, ive enen done it by eliminating all of three suits. Its a lot harder but fun. I was refering to a method of typing which i need more.....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration