A "SCF" for Richard: 27246381 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Super Challenge Freecell 1996279423 » A "SCF" for Richard: 27246381 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Donna Bell (Dkaybell)
Solitaire Player
Username: Dkaybell

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   

Ah, I am getting tired of typing "Super Challenge Freecell." From here on out, this game is hereby dubbed "SCF!" My history with this game and how I ended up here is sketchy. I started playing Freecell in 1999. My dad turned me onto it. We had a blast playing! I had a fairly big number of games built up when my computer crashed. I thought I was OK, because I had recently backed the game up on a disk, but alas, my husband lost the disk. I was angry and didn't play for years. After many VERY HARD Sudoku puzzles and other mind bending games, I came back to Freecell. It was boring, so I went for the SFC. It's great to have something so challenging. What makes it better is that I can go back and forth through your solutions and learn what I missed seeing. You are a visionary. There is nothing better than an intelligent gentleman!!!!!
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1280
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 2:25 pm:   

Hi Donna, Go easy with the compliments! I don't want my hat size to exceed my waist size.
I love PGS and this forum is the icing on the cake. Like evetybody else, I enjoy winning, but I'm very philosophical when I don't. It's something you have to get used to when your other daily obsession is backing horses. I don't bet heavily so I never lose much.
Re SCF, you don't really need to type it out. Just open any SCF tab and post there. It automatically gets elevated to the top of the pile., and everyone will know it's a SCF you're interested in.
We've all lost our stats accidentally with PC problems etc. Don't let it bother you. I trash my own regularly just for the hell of it.
I have an excellent Suduko disc knocking around somewhere. I got so good at it I always chose the hardest level. It came free with a daily newspaper and it's better than any I've seen for sale. It has an unlimited number of games, plus solving features etc.
Thanks for reintroducing me to SCF. It's a game I enjoy.
Patricia Traynier (Trisha)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Trisha

Post Number: 45
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 4:13 pm:   

Hi Donna, Here is the solution to #27246381.
application/octet-stream
Super Challenge FreeCell_27246381.pgs (2.0 k)
Donna Bell (Dkaybell)
Username: Dkaybell

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 4:24 pm:   

Thanks Trish!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1281
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 5:32 pm:   

I was making heavy weather of that one Trisha. Well done.
Have you tried 1120907392 which was posted ages ago? I've not had a lot of joy with it yet either.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 391
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2007 - 10:35 pm:   

Donna, I don't think Richard is as much intelligent as he is tenacious. I marvel at his abililty to keep plugging away when lesser men have all but given up!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 4:32 am:   

Persevere Ken. It may not be too late for a new career in the Diplomatic Corps. The drawback is that if you were to get assassinated, you could land up as a diplomatic corpse.
A question for you.
Who is covered in sheets?
Osama Bin Laden, and "Also a man in bed". That's why you can't find him. He's in his kip.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1283
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 5:03 am:   

The anagram should have read "Also a man in a bed"
Patricia Traynier (Trisha)
Username: Trisha

Post Number: 46
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 10:33 am:   

I finally got #1120907392 after a lot of tries.
application/octet-stream
Super Challenge FreeCell_1120907392.pgs (2.1 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1286
Posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 11:05 am:   

Hi Trisha, I'd already posted a solution to that one on it's original page. It gave me a lot of bother too. Have a go at another golden oldie # 844835969 which was posted ages ago. I can't get out of the bit with it at all. My top score is 5 I think! Not quite ready to admit defeat but it's not far away.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration