Penguin #1925802239 is it winnable? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Penguin #1925802239 is it winnable? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

julie bassett (Julieb)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Julieb

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 3:41 am:   

has anybody won this game? i have been stuck for 4 days now. any help greatly appreciated
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 5:40 am:   

Hi Julie, Attached is a solution to your game. You possibly won't know what to do with it, but I posted instructions in the Is It Winnable section. Just scroll down until you find one called Pictorial Download Guide and follow the instructions. It's all perfectly harmless and you won't screw up anything in your PC even it you make a botch of it.
text/plain
Penguin_1925802239_Put_To_Sea.pgs (1.1 k)
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1412
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 6:24 am:   

I often don't have the time, and I frequently don't have the patience to write out solutions for people. Besides, it's too easy to make mistakes. Please try the copy & paste method that I mentioned above.
To use the following moves you need to have autoplay turned off.
With Penguin open on your screen, first click on restart game.
Now look up to the top left hand corner of your screen and click "Options". In the dropdown menu,highlight and uncheck where it says "Autoplay",

2S,2C,5H,down.3S move,2S up,QC down, 7C, 8S move,KS down, JD out.7D down, 9H move,4D down, KH down,6C move,QD out.JC+QC+KD out. 4H down,8H move,5H+4H up,9S+8S move, KH up, 2D down, 7D up, KH+AH down,9C down, 5C move,6D move, JS out,4C move, 9C up, 8-4C move,5S down, AS move,KS up, 7S move, AC down, AD-2D out,6D move, QS-5S out,2H down, spades out. 2C+AC up,4,5,6H down. Click automove.
julie bassett (Julieb)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Julieb

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 7:05 am:   

thank you so so so so much!!! you are a star!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration