Demons and Thieves Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Demons and Thieves » Demons and Thieves « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dawn Callander (Dawn)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Dawn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 12:45 pm:   

Richardscotland - I would love to download 506 - how do I do it??
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 1819
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 1:08 pm:   

I'm uploading both of the saved solutions for you Dawn. To find out how to use them please refer to my Pictorial Download Guide which you'll find in the "Is It Winnable" section. Remember that you will need to have Demons and Thieves open on your PC before you can get a game to run. I was watching the football on the TV when I won it the first time, and I didn't make a particularly good job of it, but at least you'll be able to see the variety of moves that you can make.
application/octet-streamNot really concentrating
Demons And Thieves_506.pgs (6.4 k)
application/octet-streamPaying total attention
Demons And Thieves_506_Deal_One.pgs (8.5 k)

Remember to save the game once you've got it to run. Then you can undo and redo as often as you want.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 592
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 1:45 pm:   

Football? Do you mean soccer?? Go ManU!!!!
(Did you know that the same guy that owns Manchester also owns the Tampa Bay Buccaneers FOOTBALL team?)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1822
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 2:20 pm:   

Football was born in Britain. It is a game where a ball is struck with the foot, hence the descriptive name. We invented it. We call it what we want. The vast majoriy of the countries in the civilised world play FOOTBALL, and that is what they call it. The game that just one country calls football is barely rocognised elsewhere in the world. Just cos you guys didn't like the descriptive choices of "Carryball" or "Throwball" doesn't mean that you can rename ours to Soccer. Sounds like a domestic assault to me, and it is certainly an assault to our ears.. Manchester United Football Club is famous in the farthest reaches of the world. Even people in Tampa have heard of them! When you go overseas and tell people where YOU come from, don't you get tired of them saying "Where?"?
And YES, I did know the clubs have the same owners. And YES I did realise you were baiting me. Thanks for the opening though.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 593
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 4:54 pm:   

It depends. If I tell them I'm from Iowa, they do say "Where?" (Hell, I get that in the good ol' USA). But if I tell them Florida, they all know where that's at (especially you pasty-faced UKer's!)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1823
Posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 5:00 pm:   

Yeah, we're near the bottom of the skin cancer league. Iowa you say? That's in Mexico, right. At least that's where my passengers landed up.Ha!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration