Spider one suit # 1210513408 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Spider one suit # 1210513408 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Salomon Sorundy (Sls)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Sls

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 8:51 pm:   

Anyone know if this is winnable? I have tried about 12 times. When I can clear the stoppers in the left column then I can't get any nines when I need them.

Any tips / info?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 10:24 am:   

>Anyone know if this is winnable?

Yes, this game is winnable, although their are so many moves that I am not sure how to describe the winning strategy. When I played, the rightmost pile was the first emptied, and I did not clear the leftmost until the final cards were moved, but by that time I had several spaces emptied and victory was basically assured.

I hope that helps a little. :-)
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 104
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 10:40 am:   

It was very easy, just don't let the game pull you too much to the left when there are other options. Before the last deal I even had to scatter a suit of cards so that all the spaces are filled before a deal.

For some reason, when I wanted to look at it again to see how I started, all my statistics were gone.

Tom: could it happen that I clicked "clear" by mistake, the statistic in the game screen got emptied, and the general statistics on the main screen shows two games? I'm the only player.
Salomon Sorundy (Sls)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 2:52 pm:   

Thank you Gregg and Rachel,

I will try it some more then. I was actually trying to go left because I think I was trying to get some 4s, I don't recall. So I will try again. Thank you both again, very much. :-)
Salomon Sorundy (Sls)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 3:31 pm:   

OK, that did it. By concentrating on the right all the nines came loose, and still the fours were free at the end. Thank you :-)
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 396
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 3:38 pm:   

>Tom: could it happen that I clicked "clear" by mistake, the statistic in the game screen got emptied, and the general statistics on the main screen shows two games?

If you clicked on clear while in the stats when you are in a game, and then go back to the menu, the menu should update with 0 scores, so I don't think that's what happened.
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 105
Posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 3:46 pm:   

Tom: Ignore this question about the statistics two messages ago. I played the Spider one suit, and when I checked in again, I probably entered Big Spider one suit.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration