Eight off 544250049 *sigh* Stuck ag... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Eight off 544250049 *sigh* Stuck again « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Patti (Myaford)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Myaford

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 11:48 pm:   

I think I should just give up. I'll be doing just great, solving games and then WHAM!!!!! I hit a snag. I have tried this one every which way but cannot solve it. Thanks for any help
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 995
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 12:11 am:   

Here it is Patti.
text/plainSolved 4 Patti
Eight Off_544250049.pgs (1.0 k)
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 2731
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 5:36 am:   

Don't get irritated with them Patti. The more you play the better you'll get. It's not all about winning, it's about having some fun. Anyway, you're providing a valuable service to the community by posting your numbers. You've greatly raised Mike's self esteem for a start. But if he thinks that I'm gonna let up on him just one iota.........
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2732
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 5:36 am:   

Don't get irritated with them Patti. The more you play the better you'll get. It's not all about winning, it's about having some fun. Anyway, you're providing a valuable service to the community by posting your numbers. You've greatly raised Mike's self esteem for a start. But if he thinks that I'm gonna let up on him just one iota.........
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2733
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 5:37 am:   

Oh no! Double vision!
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 8:24 am:   

Uh oh, a "Foreigner" that's "Cold as Ice"!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 996
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 12:21 pm:   

It's just cold there is Scotland right now and he is shivering. And Disco is DEAD. Ken.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 1:18 pm:   

What decade did you grow up in, Mike? Since when is Foreigner considered a Disco band? Now if I was quoting KC and the Sunshine Band, then you can razz me because "that's the way I like it"!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2736
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 1:33 pm:   

Typo there Ken......shouldn't that have been "What decadeS did you grow up in Mike?"
He's as old as ice.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 998
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 2:08 pm:   

Welcome to "Kens Kollege of Musical Knowledge". :-) I don't remember the 70's or the 80's. I slept through them. And as for the 90's I would rather forget them. And as for this new decade. I would go back to sleep. But people are keeping me awake with all this Rap Trap. Substitute a C in the appropriate place. Did Foreigner have more than one hit?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1004
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 6:23 am:   

Mike, I'm surprised Richard isn't tackling that question with one of his pithy statements but I guess he's "Waiting for a Girl Like You". Well, I'm more of a "Hotblooded" "Jukebox Hero" and I won't play "Head Games" with you like Richard. Maybe he has more "Urgent" things to attend to. Or maybe he is trying to be nicer, but I'm sure for him that "Feels Like the First Time"!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2740
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 7:17 am:   

I was doing battle with my printer for hours. Liz had brought home a new ill concieved blank data document from her work for me to remaster. Desk jockeys with no actual work experience dream these up when they get bored counting their paper clips and making paper aeroplanes.All I had to do was print one off after that. Huh! I tried everything I could think of. I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I invented several new expletives. Even that didn't work. I then decided to change both the ink cartridges although they were showing reasonable levels and no warning light or error messages showed up. Then the infernal device started working again. The moral of the story is that if you buy non-manufacturor ink cartridges (foreigners), they may not do exactly what it says on the tin.
If Foreigner had had hits with "Where did I put my fn hammer?" or "I'm gonna kick the sugar out of you", I may have responded sooner.
As for "trying to be nicer", behave yourself! Is it possible for someone to be nicer than me?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 3:43 pm:   

I guess I passed over Foreigner. I remember the one song. A little bit of Hotblooded is stashed away in my memory. But I would not have know the artist. Guess I will have to wait for the Retrospective on PBS.
Can someone be nicer than Richard? This may go unanswered for centuries.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2741
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 3:49 pm:   

Unrivalled even?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1002
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 5:28 pm:   

Ah modesty.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2742
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 6:52 pm:   

Sorry. I meant unravelled.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:28 pm:   

I think you are coming unravelled.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration