Mahjohgg Klondike #569013045 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Is it Winnable? » Mahjohgg Klondike #569013045 « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

linda Wilson (2old2play)
New Solitaire Player
Username: 2old2play

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 2:37 pm:   

Is this game winnable? All the letters are stacked up on the far right. We have tried for 3 days, and can't find a way out. Hate 2 lose.
can anyone tell me if this game is winnable?
Thanks
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 3049
Posted on Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 5:07 pm:   

This is a BAD one Linda. It's too early to give up though. I'm finding that the fourth green two is my biggest problem. I can get all the tiles off except the top one in the final column, plus four in the third last one. I'll be spending a lot of time on this one I think.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3050
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 4:30 am:   

I am beginning to think your game is unwinnable Linda. The fourth green two is indeed the biggest problem. Sooner or later you get most of your columns blocked by unplayable green tiles. The hidden tiles are a black six, a green eight, a red four and the green two. The stock/waste have three green threes plus the red seven.
linda Wilson (2old2play)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 9:53 am:   

We have been working for days on this,and have gotten it down to where the last column has a green 7, and you have a nine needing an 8 (to put that 7 on) but alas no 8 to be found,then we would have a spot for that blasted S with the good stuff under it. No luck so far but still trying
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3051
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 12:41 pm:   

Hi Linda, I did manage to get column 10 emptied but it just ruined column 12. Black 6,Green 8, Green 2, Red 4 is the tile order in column 10. Using this route means that I land up with a blocking South tile which could only be moved by getting a complete set onto the foundations. I'm convinced it is unwinnable but I've been wrong before.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3052
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 1:05 pm:   

I've been studying the above screenshot. If it is possible NOT to accept a 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 from the stock and still to get to the above position, it would give us the extra empty column we've been missing. (The black 6 on the final column was a top card so it is not an option).
linda Wilson (2old2play)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 2:05 pm:   

I have been looking at the screen shot above, and both of those columns under the N's have a w an a s and either way you go you still have two many letters and no extra space, so I'm going to have to give up I guess, I was playing this in my sleep last night and still running into to many letters LOL
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3053
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 3:36 pm:   

I'd put money on it being unwinnable Linda. Time to move on.
linda Wilson (2old2play)
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 4:31 pm:   

I do believe your right, sigh, just hate lossing lol Thanks for your help, at least someone besides myself thinks it's unwinnable.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration