Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 8:54 am:   

I got a score of 119 with #895052353...
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 3:35 pm:   

I got 129 on game #1364544384 (best score of 28 games). :-)
Miriam Frankort (Miriam)
Solitaire Player
Username: Miriam

Post Number: 17
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 4:06 am:   

133 on game #0.
First time lucky, I guess.
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 9:19 am:   

Miriam, that's not luck, it's skill! I played game #0 a couple of times and the best score I could get was 52...
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 113
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 10:16 am:   

Hi Ken
I have made 67 so Miriam is more skillful than us
I managed to knock of Mrs Mopp at last so I am down to 39 missing
how are you doing?
Paul
Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 12:10 pm:   

Hey, Paul: I've staggered up to 453 but can't stay away from Triple Russian (68) Alhambra (96) although
I'd probably do better at some others. Mrs Mopp was
certainly a pain, but, is long gone. I like that Ukrainian Solitaire but don't get far with it.
Bye. Audrey
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 4:17 pm:   

Paul, I was visiting my elderly parents back in Iowa the last 10 days, so I haven't had a chance to play PGS lately. But to answer your question, I've got 78 left to go. Any luck on Reserves?
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 4:29 pm:   

Hi Audrey
I believe with Alhambra you are trying to play game 2010793856 which is winnable
if you or anybody else wants the full 255 moves to win this please drop me an email to pondpaul@hotmail.com and i will forward them
I have won Ukranian solitaire with both 1804389376 and 1905060224

Hi Ken
no luck yet with reserves and some others with winning numbers I havn.t managed yet
ie bavarian patience
Beetle
Binary star
Brown recluse
chinese spider
crescent
fourteens
free parking etc
Bye Paul
Miriam Frankort (Miriam)
Solitaire Player
Username: Miriam

Post Number: 19
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 1:27 am:   

With Spider #0, ignore the hearts in the beginning of the game. You will get stuck with them in a later stadium. Of course this is the reason why you cannot win. You'll miss them later on.
Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 1:46 am:   

I have won eighty thieves, game number 908933057

Post Number: 79
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 1:32 pm:   

Just got back; I couldn't find this thread. I'm going to try Alhambra, that number, some more before I take Paul up on his offer. Yeah,I was able to solve his second Ukrainian Solitaire. I'm having fun with Lily; up to 98. Beetle is impossible: I never get close! Bye. Audrey
mark william todd (Mwtodd)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Mwtodd

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 4:51 pm:   

hi all; Beetle is 100% its the same as spider except you can see all the cards; the game # are the same but from my knowledge the deals vary only little;

Post Number: 80
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 8:09 pm:   

Hi, Mark.
I'm poor at insect type games: having never solved a Spider doesn't exactly help me with Beetle. I'd just
like to send them both on down the road! Oddly enough, I do better at the Scorpions. Something about that tail???? Bye. Audrey
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 1:35 pm:   

Has anybody won Eighty Thieves with Anonymous' #??
I've got my best score yet of 140, but that's as high as I can get it.
mark william todd (Mwtodd)
Username: Mwtodd

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 5:08 pm:   

hi ken; with 132 and 133 thats the highest we got in norwich and we have gone through the game several times;(per day);
Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:57 pm:   

the trick for the game is 1. turn autoplay off and 2. use the foundations as storage cells. For example, you only have one open tableau slot, and you have a Kd come up, on the tableau you have the whole column that starts with the Qd, you also have one of your d foundations built up to the K, so you take the entire d foundation strating with the Kd off and put it on the tableau and replace it with the one that starts with the Qd and put the Kd on top. In the end you still have your empty tableau slot. That needs to be done through the entire game. Also, you know where the stumbling blocks are and what you really need. For example, if I remember correctly 6s and 9s are the key missing ingredients in the end of that game, so make sure you get them when they come up. I don't know how to record moves, otherwise I'd post the solution. Hope the hints help.
E.

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 3:11 pm:   

Is anon. talking about eighty thieves? I don't have any empty slots in mine ... juat 16 spaces for aces. Bye. Audrey
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 5:56 pm:   

yes, I am talking about 80 thieves, in the game number that I have posted, you will be able to open up the tableau very early on in the game. At one point I was able to get as many as 3 open tableau slots.
E.

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 7:46 pm:   

Oh, thanks for the post, anon. Never having cleared a column, I was overwhelmed with stupidity. I wasn't able to find the number that you discussed; could you repeat it for me. Thanks. Bye. Audrey
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 9:05 pm:   

Audrey, the number is 908933057, but it takes a while to find the solution (I was just sure it was there and kept trying)
E.
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 11:32 pm:   

BTW, if anyone wants a game number which will win practically every game including 80 thieves (no effort required) try 2147483647
E.
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 8:32 am:   

For those of you who want to see how to win the game number 908933057, I am uploading the solved version. Paste it into your games folder, open 80 thieves, go to file, click "open game" or click f5 and chose that file. that way you could see the solution.
E.
application/octet-streamsolved game
Eighty Thieves_908933057.pgs (8.3 k)
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 11:32 am:   

E, Thank you so much! Now I can sleep at night. Only one thing I don't understand: why you choose to remain anonymous. I would think you would want the adoration of your adoring fans! Thanks again, Ken
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 11:35 am:   

E Thank you so much you are brilliant
i didn't think you could get the cards back from the foundations and never tried

Paul
Anonymous
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:32 pm:   

Thanks guys, you're quite welcome. As to the foundation trick, I always try it and it works more often than not. It makes a lot of games winnable that otherwise would be impossible to win. (As to the annonymous issue, I am too lazy to actually register and too paranoid to to use my name). Glad you liked the solution :-).
E.
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 118
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:36 pm:   

Hi
been a good day as i knocked off Rouge et Noir as well today
just 37 to go
Bye paul

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 6:16 pm:   

Way to go, Paul. Bye Audrey

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 8:11 pm:   

OK, anon. I've now got a file with a long series.
The first group of 6 starts with a 0. What does it mean? How do the numbers relate to the moves? Yes, I'm numerically challenged. My top, so far, on that game, is 139. More help needed. Puhleeze. Bye. Audrey
Anonymous
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 2:46 am:   

Audrey, I am not sure what you're asking. The file I've uploaded is a saved game where the solution is a few moves away. You are not supposed to see any numbers. When the file is copied into your game directory, it runs like every other saved game. If you don't know where your game directory is, just tell me your OS and I'll be happy to explain where to find it. You don't open the file with a text reader, you open it within the 80 thieves game by pressing F5. Hope this helps!
E.

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 7:36 am:   

I'm using MS 2000 Professional. Found PSG, under Goodsol, under Games(C Drive). Copied your string &
installed it there. MS asks what to open it with & I chose Notepad. If you tell me, in one word (if poss.)Anglo-Saxon it would help as I'm not too swift. I suspected that I'd gone astray.
Bye. Audrey
Anonymous
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 9:49 am:   

Audrey, I think that you have made 2 mistakes. Mistake 1, is that you have copied that game into the program folder, (the correct folder should be under documents and settings (application data), but it really isn't a big deal as long as you know where the file is. The 2nd mistake is the problematic one. Do not try to open the file with anything. Leave it alone. Start PGS, open 80 thieves. When the game starts, click F5 and go to the folder into which you've copied the game file. When you find it, select it. The game will run up to the solution point (all by itself, you don't do anything) To see the step by step solution, hit the undo button all the way to the beginning, then keep hitting the redo button til the end. That way you will see the complete solution. Hope this clarifies things.
E.

Post Number: 86
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 10:11 am:   

Thanks, E. I'll get bust. Bye. Audrey

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 10:12 am:   

Freudian slip: I meant busy! Bye. Audrey
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 119
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 12:59 pm:   

Hi Audrey
I am just like you
I cannot do beetle or spider but I have just managed to do Lily so just 35 to go
bye

Post Number: 90
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 5:13 pm:   

Hi, Paul: I rather like that Lily and keep getting closer. This morning, I solved Eternal Triangle, but, having forgotten to elide the failures, up jumps 1:7 in the scores. "OK", I say, as I delete the score, "I'll just play that game again." Wrong! I'm not even coming near it. Good for you on the 35; I'm now up to 462. The drought gets better. Bye. Audrey
james r. isham (Jimisham)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Jimisham

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 11:37 am:   

I have a question. This has happened several times. As an example, in the last game of 'Eighty Thieves', I came up with a two of Hearts from stock that I could not play and it ended up in the waste pile.
Next card from stock was an Ace of Hearts which went into a foundation.
I also had a two of Hearts at the top of one of the foundation piles.
Assuming that both cards underneath each two of Hearts were not playable, which one should I have put on top of the Ace in the foundation?
Gail L. Johnson (Gljbask)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Gljbask

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 5:37 am:   

Hey, Anonymous, I can copy the file of the game but I cannot paste it, they are not highlighted when I try to paste it. Do you have any other suggestions. I have played Eighty Thieves over a thousand times and haven't been able to solve it yet. Really want to get your game and go back and see how you did it. Thanks
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Username: Blackie9

Post Number: 63
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:05 am:   

Gail,

Not E but it is only important to know where you saved the file. Leave it there open a game of Eighty Theives then go to open game and go to the game you saved, I have the problem of it changing the file names with underscores and such. The name should be Eighty Theives_908933057.pgs If anything is different rename it.

good luck

Jax Ken
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 251
Posted on Sunday, June 12, 2005 - 5:02 am:   

Gail

Not E but Paul

are you using an XP?
if you are this is how I do it

if you have difficulties i am quite happy to email you the moves as an attachment but i have not done this yet

first make sure you can see hidden files as follows
Start /Control panel/ Folder options /View/ and highlight the button "show hidden files"
then return to this page and double click the eighty thieves game and save

save it as follows
change the save as type from UNK to all files
then save in and find the file as follows
local disk C: /Document and settings / find your name /applications/ goodsol and you should see the games in aphabetical order with the end as PGS find the eighty thieves games ending PGS and highlight this then save and replace.
then when you next play eighty thieves the game should run the saved game then you can get back to the beginning by many undo's and then many redo's to see how it was worked out
regards paul
Pondpaul@hotmail.com
Gail L. Johnson (Gljbask)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Gljbask

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2005 - 10:56 am:   

Thanks, Paul, it worked. So now I'll play with it and learn the tricks, I hope. Thanks again.
Lisa Goering (Thelonewildbird)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Thelonewildbird

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - 9:13 pm:   

I am truly amazed that I even have anything to contribute to this forum, but I have another winning number for Eighty Thieves: 1166772480. I won it on the first replay and it was fairly straightforward, as I recall. Good luck, everyone!
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 878
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 5:17 am:   

Hi Lisa,
Eighty Thieves winners are exceptionally rare. Thanks for sharing your discovery.
You do yourself a diservice by saying it was fairly straightforward. Clearly you made the right moves at the right time.I've had a couple of goes at it this morning and have not got particularly close yet. Thank goodness it's raining. Have every excuse to stay indoors now.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Tpa_ken

Post Number: 239
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 8:26 am:   

I second that emotion, Richard. I've tried a couple of times, and best score to date is 132.
Patricia Traynier (Trisha)
Solitaire Player
Username: Trisha

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 10:07 am:   

My best so far is 146.Still trying.
Lisa G. (Thelonewildbird)
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 11:43 am:   

Hello, all.

Just had another go at it and it took me several tries to get a win this time. Unfortunately, it snuck up on me and I won before I could backtrack to record any key moves. Definitely clear the two left columns right away and it can be done in very short order. I will say that I do a LOT of building back from the foundations to shift cards around. That's legal, right? Also, right at the end when it seems like you are going to lose, all the cards come off the waste one by one in a really beautiful way! Sorry I couldn't be of more help - I'll keep trying, though...

If it's any comfort, I'm not particularly good at this game or anything, I just really enjoy the play of it and have played over 1200 games with only two numbers won: this one and 1771459839 that someone else had posted. I can't even win Anonymous' game. :-(
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 880
Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 2:51 pm:   

908933057 is winnable too.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 884
Posted on Thursday, June 21, 2007 - 5:53 am:   

Hi Lisa, I've yet to crack your game. I'm going to ignore it for a few days and hope that I'll play it differently then. From what you've said, it appears that you play with the "autoplay" switched on. Maybe it will make some moves that I didn't choose.
I love Eighty Thieves but it's extremely trying at times. My stats show 4329 games played but only two winners.Many of the losers are just me playing those with high scores over and over to see if I can get another one to surrender.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 199
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 - 9:34 am:   

Very nice, it took me days also. It was quite a strange twist that did it. Im going to post it if any wants it.

Just let me know. Ill wait a few days if your still working on it.

Thanks Lisa!!!
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 240
Posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 - 1:19 pm:   

Ken, How about posting some clues first? Obviously it's really easy to get the 2 leftmost columns cleared, but where do you go after that? Should you be more worried about uncovering cards in the tableau or in the waste? Ken
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, June 23, 2007 - 7:45 am:   

Hey Ken, move the 5h into one of the spaces and the queen of clubs at the start or it will haunt you later.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 241
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 10:10 am:   

Ken, Any chance of you posting a partial solution like Richard often does? Ken
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 888
Posted on Sunday, June 24, 2007 - 12:26 pm:   

Hi Mr.Millar, I wondered how long it would take you to ask for additional clues. The number of possible permutations must be astronomical so the clues your namesake posted were not much help.
I've played it umpteen times, and consistantly get into the 140's and 150's. I can get to a score of 88, stock 65, waste 27 and 4 columns clear, but it still eludes me. 157 is my best to date. What variations I'm trying are obviously not sufficiently diverse to make any major difference to the outcome. I'm going to have to ignore it for a couple of weeks and clear it from my mind.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 201
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 8:53 am:   

Ok, this is pretty early on so it should get you started on the right foot.(usledd your left footed)

application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_1166772480 good start.pgs (1.4 k)
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 242
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 11:01 am:   

Ok, Ken, I'll give. UNCLE!!! Please post the solution so that I can sleep at night. Thanks!
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 202
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 11:24 am:   

application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_1166772480.pgs (8.8 k)

Ok here you go.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 244
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 10:15 pm:   

Thanks, Ken. I'm duly impressed. You're the man!
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 203
Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 10:37 pm:   

trust me it took some time!!! If I said 15 mins here id be a big fibber. Took 2-3 days!!!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Butler77

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, June 28, 2007 - 7:10 pm:   

I give you a lot of credit Ken B. I can't remember all those cards.
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 2:58 pm:   

Three cheers! I finally solved #1166772480.My first ever win at Eighty Thieves.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 246
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 8:34 pm:   

I'm impressed, Trisha! I never could have done it without Ken's help. Congrats, Ken
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 899
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 3:32 am:   

It was certainly a stonker! It took me ages over several days before it finally gave in. I wonder how I'll do when I eventually go back and try to do it again. Probably take every bit as long as I found out with previous wins.
Lisa gets the credits from me for dismissing it as "fairly straightforward". Where does that leave the rest of us?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 248
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 8:46 am:   

The other winning # that was posted in another thread (1771459839), I finally won (and this time without even peeking at the posted solution). Does anyone have any other winning #'s?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 901
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 10:29 am:   

Posted on Wednesday, June 20, 2007 - 2:51 pm:
908933057 is winnable too.
You missed this one Ken.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 249
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 10:45 am:   

I did see that one, Richard. I guess I should have clarified: Are there any winning #'s out there besides these three?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 902
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 1:10 pm:   

Not to my knowledge Ken.
Larry Dale (Lars)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Lars

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, August 06, 2007 - 7:51 am:   

Here is another winning number for Eighty Thieves # 1782674047. Like the others, it came down to the very last card before submitting. I will post the solution later if desired.
Good luck, Larry.
Larry Dale (Lars)
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 7:59 am:   

Here is my solution for # 1782674047.
application/octet-streamEighty Thieves 1782674047
Eighty Thieves_1782674047.pgs (8.1 k)
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 205
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   

I couldn't even figure out how to get started. Had to redo all the way back to the beginning. Never would have thought about leaving those first plays and turning over a card. I am getting lazy.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1012
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 4:29 pm:   

Well done Larry, here's my solution to compare if you want.
Looks like you are in need of some golf therapy Mike, to help you get back into the swing of things. I heard that walking on sand is good for the legs.
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_Alternative_1782674047.pgs (7.2 k)
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 207
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 5:56 pm:   

I try to stay out of the sand. And I only walk when I have to.
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 230
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 8:33 pm:   

and a #3 to see if there is more than one way.

application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_1782674047.pgs (7.5 k)
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 231
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 8:35 pm:   

yours seems to be the shortest Richard
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   

KenB. What have you done! You may have awoken a sleeping giant.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1013
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 3:56 am:   

Hi Guys, I'm sure you've been told before, but the size isn't what's important. But don't believe a word of it!
Yes Ken, there must be a huge number of ways to solve this game, but the credit belongs to Larry who shared it with us all. Keep looking for more mate. You seem to have a talent for it.
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 4:03 pm:   

Hi all,
I finally got #1782674047. A bit slower than all you experts but I got there in the end.
Trisha
Larry Dale (Lars)
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   

Try # 1721223423. It put a good struggle before I was able to reel it in.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 8:55 am:   

I don't know how anyone else is getting on with 1721223423, but my best score after quite a few attempts is just 121.
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 10:16 am:   

Hi Richard,
I too am finding #1721223423 difficult.My best score is 135.The solution seems to me to be in getting at least 3 of the 5h out plus 2 8c.But I could be wrong.
Trisha
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 25
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 10:25 am:   

I should have said 5d not 5h
Trisha
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1031
Posted on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - 1:21 pm:   

You've got 148 to beat now Trisha.
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 7:21 am:   

Here is my solution for #1721223423. It was the most difficult of the three I have solved.
Larry
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_1721223423.pgs (9.8 k)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - 12:16 pm:   

Hi Larry,
Well done with the last one. It's still got me on the rocks. I'll persevere and hope I don't need your solution. Here are some game numbers for you to mess with. Check I've not posted duplicates though.
New Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 3:35 pm:   

Okay, I found another one: #1496653696. It took MANY tries and lots of back and forth. I haven't "officially" won it yet so I can undo and record some moves. Is there anyone that can tell me how do record and file the entire game...?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 226
Posted on Friday, August 24, 2007 - 4:53 pm:   

Hi Lisa. To save your game just go to the top left of the screen where it says "Game" click on that and go to "Save As". The game number will appear in the box next to "File" at the bottom. Click on save and it's saved. To post it here later I will leave that to the resident instructor on that subject. Or you can look back through some messages. Keep solving them. BTW to open that game later click on "Game" and go to "Open Game". You will see the saved game in a list, click on it and then open the game.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 12:08 am:   

I learned my lesson well from the last time and so I saved the winning game (thanks, Mike!); I also undid back to the beginning and wrote down many moves which I will happily share. I'll give y'all a few days to work it out and I'll check back to see if anyone needs clues... Luck to all!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1034
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 2:59 am:   

Well done Lisa. I won it quite readily just now. Here is my solution if you want to compare with yours. I don't expect any of the other guys will peek anyway.
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_Lisa G_1496653696.pgs (8.8 k)
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 7:32 am:   

Richard
I tried your list of Eighty Thieves game numbers and the highest score I achieved was 150 on # 1148709760. If you have any partial solutions saved with high scores, I would be interested.
Larry
Ken Blackwell (Blackie9)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 236
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 9:42 am:   

Got Lisas also still no luck on Larrys
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1035
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 11:30 am:   

Sorry Larry but I never used to bother saving any partials of Eighty Thieves. Posting one I just replayed just now. I scored between 140 and 147 in all of the games I posted.
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_Larry 140_339851713.pgs (6.5 k)

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 12:50 pm:   

I got #1496653696 too.But I am still having trouble with #1721223423.
Trisha
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 1:16 pm:   

Using a fishing analogy, # 1496653696 was one you could definitely land without a net (it practically leaped in the boat for you).
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1036
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 1:58 pm:   

Hi Larry, Just had a decent score with this one.
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_156_701895425.pgs (7.0 k)

Post Number: 27
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 11:31 am:   

I finally got #1721223423.That one was really difficult.
Trisha
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 227
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 12:44 pm:   

My hats off to all of you. My golf hat of course. I can't figure this game out. Thought I had the idea but no, it didn't work. Don't have the patience.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 2:34 pm:   

Hi Mike, Keep your hat on. It's maybe holding your hair on! Eighty Thieves isn't that difficult to play, but it's certainly difficult to win. It can be very frustrating and most days I don't have the patience for it either.Ken and I found that Triple Interchange suited us, and you found that too. With it you can suss out where you may have gone wrong and get back there without a great deal of bother. Not so in Eighty Thieves. My grey cells rebel frequently. It's no fun having revolting grey cells!
See if you can find a TI for this old guy to beat up.
To Larry and Trisha, Try 1481981056. I've had some decent scores with it today, and I feel it may be winnable.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 9:47 pm:   

Here's another: #1764392191. I'll check back in a few days to see if anyone needs hints. Have fun!
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 14
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 5:49 pm:   

Enjoyed # 1764392191. I would rate it as medium in difficulty.
Thanks,
Larry
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1070
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 5:25 am:   

Thanks Lisa for adding to the meagre number of Eighty Thieves games that we know are winnable. Not a long list!
I agree and disagree with Larry's appraisal of # 1764392191. Of the winnable ones WE could class it as a medium, but to say that any Eighty Thieves game is either easy or medium difficulty must leave many players speechless. I think I must have played this one about 8 or 10 times before it raised the white flag.
Let's see if we can find any more.

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 10:49 am:   

Hi all,
I have not managed to win #1764392191 yet.But #172590945 is winnable too.
Trisha
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 8:07 pm:   

Thanks, Trisha! I sure do love a winnable game of Eighty Thieves... :-)
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   

Good work on finding # 172590945 (I would again rate this one as medium difficult). It is becoming apparent that Eighty Thieves winners are not as rare as once thought.
Thanks,
Larry

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   

It`s like buses. You wait ages for one and then several come along together.
Trisha
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 3:33 pm:   

Hi Trisha, I had 5 scores all above 150 before I won 172590945 on the sixth attempt. There is something very satisfying about the death throes of Eighty Thieves. It always gives me a buzz even if I'm replaying previous winners.

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 4:15 pm:   

Still trying to win 1764392191.Just scored 164 my best yet.So I think i am on the right track at last.
Trisha
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1072
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 6:54 am:   

Have a go at 433743457. There are so many possible variations available at times that I feel I may have missed some good moves. It's possible to get a column clear with a single figure waste. I found it a very strange game and will be replaying it a few times before I reach any conclusion.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 243
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 2:22 pm:   

Hey! I missing an Ace. What did I do with it? Did I drop it on the floor? Now I have to go and find it. I knew I didn't like this game.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1074
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 4:47 am:   

It's a problem when you drop one Mike. Your fame goes before you. Hope I don't find it.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 244
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 4:49 pm:   

I am a Legend in my own mind.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 5:52 pm:   

A legend in your own lunchtime.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 245
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 11:25 pm:   

Unfair. You have seen my picture. You can add dinner to that.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1076
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 3:09 am:   

Circumrerentially challenged?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 246
Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 10:32 pm:   

But not Longitude challenged. I never met a buffet I didn't like.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 4:38 am:   

I found this game late last night and have been knocking at the door with it several times since. I'm pretty certain it's winnable but haven't quite managed it so far. #884011904. You can clear a column with just 1 of a waste.Very late in the game the absence of one Jack of Diamonds seems to be a critical factor.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2007 - 6:23 pm:   

But what about #433743457. I haven't figured it out yet. I can't get back to the spot I was at before I found out I hadn't played that first AD.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 8:04 am:   

Are you trying to tell us that you're not playing with a full deck Mike?
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 248
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 12:50 pm:   

Never have. Never will.
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 - 7:52 am:   

Here's one that will definitely tax your gray cells- # 2135086847. So in interest of protection, I offer a couple of hints.
1- Don't play the first two 3D from the waste, you need to move the 3D from column 4
2- Don't play the 8S from the waste, you need to move the 8S from column 6.
Enjoy (I hope)
Larry

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 6:21 pm:   

Here is another winning number for Eighty Thieves.#724272192.It took quite a lot of tries before it finally gave up.
Trisha

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2007 - 11:54 am:   

#843435840 is winnable too.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1100
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 6:28 am:   

I think I'm getting too old for Eighty Thieves. They're taking me longer and longer to win, and I've given up on the old one too.
Well done Trisha. I take my hat off to you.

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 7:38 am:   

Thanks Richard.But there are still winnable games that I have not yet been able to solve.
908933057 1771459839 1764392191 and Larry`s last number 2135086847.I have saved the solutions to my winners if anyone wants them.As for being too old I think I am older than you.
Trisha
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 260
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:16 am:   

Don't count on it Trisha.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1101
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:46 am:   

Who rattled your cage Mike? You old guys are so testy. Comparative youngsters like myself have yet to turn 60. I've still got two whole months until then. What's it like being really old Mike?
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 317
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:58 pm:   

Hey guys, the good news is: I'M BACK!!!! The bad news is that it has been so long since I have played solitaire, I don't know if I can be of help to anyone. (Before Richard the Glib says it, "Yes, I know, it's just like riding a bike!")
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 3:14 am:   

Hi Ken, It's nice to have you back. Of course you can be of help. You can help Mike to fit wing mirrors on his zimmer. And maybe a wee bell.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 321
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 7:06 am:   

Richard, I googled "zimmer" and got, "Zimmer: A world leader in orthopaedics and the fight against arthritis". A coincidence? I think not!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 261
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 1:35 pm:   

Hi Ken. Are you back for good? I hope so. Richard is getting out of control. BTW I turned 61 last week. But Richard looks much older than I. :-)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 2:59 pm:   

No Mike. It's just your failing eyesight that's given you that impression. That or you dementia. The neighbourhood kids will be helping you cross the street before much longer.
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 17
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 7:56 am:   

Trisha,
I am having difficulty solving #843435840. As with most solutions, the key is getting off to the right start. If you could post your solution, I would appreciate it. Here is my solution for # 2135086847.
Thanks, Larry
application/octet-streamEighty Thieves #2135086847
Eighty Thieves_2135086847.pgs (8.9 k)
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 7:56 am:   

Trisha,
I am having difficulty solving #843435840. As with most solutions, the key is getting off to the right start. If you could post your solution, I would appreciate it. Here is my solution for # 2135086847.
Thanks, Larry
application/octet-streamEighty Thieves #2135086847
Eighty Thieves_2135086847.pgs (8.9 k)
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 7:57 am:   

Trisha,
Thanks, Larry

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - 8:17 am:   

Larry,
Here is the solution to 843435840.Thanks for the solution to #2135086847.I will keep trying for a while before I give in though.
application/octet-stream
Eighty Thieves_843435840.pgs (8.0 k)
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 7:45 am:   

After solving all of the new games, I returned to Eighty Thieves and found another winner- #1992222207

Good Luck, Larry
Larry Dale (Lars)
Solitaire Player

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 - 11:05 am:   

Here is another # 2016928639. I have used the fishing analogy before, but I enjoy the back and forth play at the end much like landing the big one.

Larry

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 7:54 am:   

Eighty Thieves #1098485120 is winnable. I think this one was easier than some of the other numbers.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1889
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 3:55 am:   

Another gem Trisha. Well done. "easier" perhaps, but I don't think we will ever manage to use "easy" with any Eighty Thieves game.

Egil from Norway has won Eighty Thieves 27 times. But he is in a league of his own, LITERALLY. Indeed he is on a planet of his own.

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 11:17 am:   

I know.I have seen the scores.The only thing I can say is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1891
Posted on Friday, May 16, 2008 - 11:32 am:   

Unbe-LIE-vable certainly.

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 7:55 am:   

#711091328 is another winnable Eighty Thieves number.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2079
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 12:18 pm:   

Well done Trisha. It took me three attempts to win it. I don't think I've ever got one at the first try.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 12:49 am:   

Found another. I don't think it's a duplicate number as it came up from random selection: 1822982655. I have remembered to save it if anyone wants me to post my solution later. Happy gaming!
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 36
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 6:31 pm:   

Enjoyed # 1822982655. I solved it in 548 moves and would give it a medium difficulty rating.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 8
Posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 - 10:27 pm:   

Another winnable #: 369240705. Enjoy!
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 2411
Posted on Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 4:42 am:   

Thanks Lisa.I found this one easier than the others and got it out at the first attempt. I don't recall doing that before.
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, October 19, 2008 - 12:37 am:   

Oooohh, thanks! I do love me some winnable Eighty Thieves... :-)
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 - 7:32 am:   

I really like me those winning Eighty Thieves too. Here's one - # 1730172927 . Good luck !
Junior Solitaire Player

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 - 12:04 am:   

Here's another: 807040192. I found it to be fairly straightforward. Have saved my game if anyone needs the solution.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 3:50 pm:   

Eighty Thieves #1325218688 is winnable too.
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 43
Posted on Friday, September 18, 2009 - 8:09 am:   

# 1479806848 can be won. I would give it a medium difficulty rating (it took a few attempts to finish it off).
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, October 22, 2009 - 11:36 pm:   

Here is an easier winnable Eighty Thieves:
# 2079174015
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, December 04, 2009 - 7:55 am:   

Had to pound on # 1821780607 a few times before it cracked.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3519
Posted on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 - 1:18 pm:   

Good one Larry. It took me a few attempts too.
Larry Dale (Lars)

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 7:51 am:   

# 1578468864 looked promising and eventually was subdued.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 5:46 pm:   

Kathy, have you tried 80 Thieves yet? I love it but even the easy ones throw me for a loop!
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Username: Kathyquade

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 9:40 pm:   

Ken, went to check 80 Thieves and lo and behold I looked at the stats and there was my name at the top. I decided not to ruin a good thing and am trying other games. Need something challenging but also games I can win occasionally.
Kathy Quade (Kathyquade)
Username: Kathyquade

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 - 9:42 pm:   

I like games along the lines of Sea Towers and Double Sea Towers. Can you recommend any ones like them?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3659
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 1:21 am:   

If you look in the rules for any game it will tell you which games are similar to the one you are playing. Sea Towers says this.....
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1274
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 2:35 am:   

Kathy, I'm impressed! I'm #3, but I'm way behind in terms of percentage. (It could be worse though. I could have won 1 out of 4212 games like Richard!)
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 3:38 am:   

Ken, 1 out or 4213 games.

Richard, did you really had so bad luck with the games, that you had to play so much games till win one? Or played you in climb-mode stile?
When your luck with that game was really not with you, than you must have very much luck in love. (I know, 40 years.)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3660
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 7:02 am:   

It looks to me like Liz has played a major role in those early stats. I've won it quite a few times.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1275
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 7:51 am:   

Richard, I know YOU don't care about your stats but what about your legion of adoring fans? Why don't you post your stats (even though I know you think they are meaningless). All you do is go to the main menu, hit the statistics button, and then hit "submit to web". You can't let Markus (and me) down!
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 235
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 8:14 am:   

Ken, i know, that Richard would do all my stats. For me it would be just interesting in climb mode, because when i see, that for example Gregg did 3 out of 15, then i want to do the same.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3662
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 8:36 am:   

My PGS stats are almost non-existant on this PC. The old PC was binned long ago. Liz frequently plays PGS for several hours each morning before I'm even up. (She often rises before 5am. She was used to this when she was working and her body clock hasn't retired yet). Additionally I often spoil mu stats by trying to solve games for other people. I get their losers and frequently abort a game that I was playing just to starts on theirs. It is ironic that other people would be ahead of me in those stats because I've won their games for them.
(Alternatively I could just be waiting for you to post yours so I could sneak up behind you and kick your butts).
Markus....You said that Gregg did 3 out of 15 and you want to do the same.....I'd want to better! That's where you guys are going wrong. Lack of ambition. Ha!
(Thanks for loading the gun for me!)
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1276
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 8:57 am:   

What are Liz's favorite games? Hey, why doesn't she join the forum and answer that question? Since you outright just said that you hog the computer all day long, maybe she can post the answer to my question tomorrow morning?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3663
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 9:44 am:   

Ask Mike why Debbie doesn't post in the forum ...... and that's my answer too. Apart from anything else she's never heard of 101 and I want to keep it that way. I don't even have a logo to open it.
Her favourite games appear to be Russian Solitaire,Australian Patience and Alaska. At least those are the ones she's been playing on this PC. I'll check later to see what she plays on the laptop. She hogs that one BTW.
And pray do tell, why is your mum not using yours? I heard tell that Iowa is going to be snowed up until early April.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 9:52 am:   

They haven't made it down here yet because of the snow. Supposedly they'll be here next week. (Is it horrible to wish for more snow?)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3664
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 10:18 am:   

You can have all the snow you want Ken. If I could divert ours you'd be laughing. Lots of our local farmers are in trouble as the roofs have caved in on their animal sheds because of the weight of snow. I cleared 15 inches off of my greenhouse roof a couple of days ago.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 143
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:14 am:   

We have plenty of snow here as well.More than I remember ever seeing.And hanging around for longer.It's snowing again too. Plenty of time for PGS.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 238
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:34 am:   

We have here challenged the snow record from the year 1968.
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1278
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:52 am:   

Trisha, where do you live?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3666
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 11:56 am:   

Trisha lives in an igloo in the south of England........(I think).
Ken Millar (Tpa_ken)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1279
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   

Richard, one good thing about this horrible worldwide weather, it certainly increases the chatter on the PGS board, n'est pas?
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 144
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:31 pm:   

Ken,
I live in the south of England on the border of the counties of Hampshire and Surrey.Approximately 40 miles south of London.
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 566
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:44 pm:   

Hi

I am 40 miles to the East of London and we normally miss the snow even if it is in the rest of the country
I can really only remember snow in 1963 1971 and 1987
but we have quite a lot here now
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3668
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 12:54 pm:   

Yes Ken, the forum has never been busier. C'est vrai.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1338
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 3:24 pm:   

I don't know about Ken. But it is a frigid 72 degrees here in southern california. But it is a little overcast.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3672
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 3:35 pm:   

Wrap up well old guy!
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1339
Posted on Saturday, January 09, 2010 - 6:46 pm:   

Hee, Hee. Have fun Frosty.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 242
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:39 am:   

Mike, in fridge meat is fresher than in warms. Maybe that is Richards secret.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3673
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:57 am:   

Mike's goose is certainly cooked.
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1343
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:13 pm:   

And it is well done.
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 3678
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 1:22 pm:   

I shouldn't put ideas into your head Mike, but our joiner calls his wife "The Ayatollah".
Mike Butler (Butler77)
Master Solitaire Player

Post Number: 1344
Posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 - 2:58 pm:   

Interesting. A mind in Scotland and a mind in the US thinking along the same lines. But I would not call his wife that name.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration