Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Miscalculation! « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Audrey G Schnell (Paxinc)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Paxinc

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, July 02, 2004 - 8:38 am:   

Mathematically, I'm seriously challenged. An odd development has come about viz. I've won 473 out of 600 games. Right? Therefor I should have 127 left to solve. Wrong! I've counted them, in several different ways, and the total yet to be solved is 129. How could that be? Whence came those extra two games? By the way, that's the total in NOT WON, too!
Any solutions?? Bye. Audrey
Alex Sutherland
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, July 02, 2004 - 2:03 pm:   

Miscalculation. I may have the same problem i have
won over 350 games and there is a difference of one game between what is left to play and what i have won and i can find it i am putting this at this stage to my error
ALEX

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, July 02, 2004 - 3:38 pm:   

That was my first thought, Alex. But PGS shows that I've won 473 games and the notwon screen shows a count of 129 to win. I counted it twice and the total was the same ... rare, with my counting!

Bye. Audrey
paul forsdick (Pondpaul)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Pondpaul

Post Number: 130
Posted on Saturday, July 03, 2004 - 4:29 am:   

Hi Folks
if you have made a wizard created game this increases the number of games shown on the list
so this may be the problem
I know if have 33 games to win and my count shows I have won 568 so this again equals 601
but I do have just 1 wizard created game and this does show on the lists. so if you open the 'wizard created games' tab underneath 'not won' you can see if anything is there
hope this helps

bye Paul

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, July 03, 2004 - 6:05 pm:   

Hi, Paul. No I've not gone that creative way. Maybe,should I ever solve these 600. Percentage winning scores don't ring my chimes. I got really exasperated yesterday, having found that I'd left *Famous Fifty* out of that score table that I made,
that I made hash redoing it. It's repaired and I'll attach it. Bye. Audrey
application/pdf1 page scoring table for PGS
blank PGS table.pdf (963.6 k)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration