Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Disney card backs « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Vonnie Galusha (Galoosh)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Galoosh

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2004 - 4:25 pm:   

I saw an old version of Goodsol at a friends house and there was a nice card back of Disneyland's Electric Light Parade (or something similar)on it. Is that still around? I'd LOVE a Disney card set, but a card back would work for now:-)
Vonnie
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 798
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 3:09 pm:   

We couldn't do a Disney related set for copyright reasons.
Vonnie Galusha (Galoosh)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Galoosh

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 8:29 pm:   

I can understand that:-) But what if I do it myself using your card set making program? I have d/l'd it and it really doesn;t have any instructions on how to do it. You online instructions say to use an editing program to modifiy them. OK, great, but your files contain all your card backs in one file. How do I separate them to modifiy them? Your online instructions stress how necessary it is to keep the size consistant and make no changes. But if I separate one, that essentially changes the size of the file right? Help:-)

Vonnie
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 807
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2004 - 10:35 am:   

All of the images need to be in one file. You can edit them while they are all together in that file, or create individual images of the exact same size separately, but then you will have to put them together into the single file. You need to have some knowledge about manipulating images in order to do this.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration