Warn when you lose Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Suggestions for PGS » Warn when you lose « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rik Pierce (Rik_pierce)
Solitaire Player
Username: Rik_pierce

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2005 - 7:54 pm:   

I know that you can select an option to get a warning when you choose a new game or start over. But I start over a lot and I NEVER chose a new game. I play Freecell for which if you lose a single game, you are off the chart. I need a warning when I choose an option that will result in a LOSS. I get the same warning when I chose start over again as I do when I choose start a new game. I have played for weeks and months and am delighted with my score on your online scores. But I just now checked the online stats and then mistakenly clicked on "Play game #xxxxx" which was the game I was already playing and it recorded me as having a loss. I know many other people must have this frustration. I assume some of them also have figured out how to edit the files to be able to negate the loss. Me, I have been keeping past copies of my files which I then restore only losing a week or two worth of games, but why should this be? Why not have a warning when you are going to LOOSE A GAME?? Again. You do not loose a game when you choose to start over. But the warning is the same. I do not want a warning that I am starting over. I want a warning when I'm going to record a LOSS!

Frustrated Rik

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration