Free solitaire forty thieves Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Free solitaire forty thieves « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Shuffling sound in Forty Thievespaul forsdick 10-16-04  12:12 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Trish
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 1:41 am:   

could someone please help me ...in the past i have d/l free solitaire and used the program with no probs...i have d/l it again after a format and now find that i can play all the ganes except for forty thieves..i can play it maybe twice then i get a msg that the parameter is correct (no NOT incorrect) and then i get another msg which repeats over and over again that the canvas does not allow drawing! Then my PC freezes and even ctrl alt delete wont work. this is most frustrating any help gratefully accepted ...thanx
Anonymous
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 9:18 am:   

You get what you pay for! I have had PGS for 3 years and I have NEVER had a problem...
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Advanced Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 2:36 pm:   

"You get what you pay for" is something I say often, but I wouldn't say that about Free Solitaire compared to PGS. That sounds as if Tom published a game of cheap quality for a cheap price, and that's something that a person who has confidence in his work wouldn't do. I think that playing Free Solitaire, you pay in a different way. When I tried it, it had ads. I haven't used it for a long time, is it still supported by ads?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 349
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 5:03 pm:   

We have discontinued Free Solitaire.

I didn't write Free Solitaire, but it was a solid program. The parameter message happens if Windows resources are really low, which can usually be solved by just rebooting.

Yes, the Forty Thieves in Free Solitaire was a little different from the stardard Forty Thieves in PGS. It showed the entire waste pile. This is the game "Cadran" in PGS.
Frank D'Urso (Frank_durso)
Username: Frank_durso

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 1:33 pm:   

40 theives avg 6.7
Frank D'Urso (Frank_durso)
Username: Frank_durso

Post Number: 75
Posted on Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 12:15 pm:   

Cadran avg 5.6

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration