I know someone has asked this question before,
but how do the numbers on the Goodsol games
relate to the Windows Freecell games?
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 302
Posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 - 9:04 pm:   

>I know someone has asked this question before, but how do the numbers on the Goodsol games relate to the Windows Freecell games?

Any recent version of Goodsol's Pretty Good Solitaire, Most Popular Solitaire, or FreeCell Wizard have exactly the same deals as Microsoft FreeCell, up to deal #1000000. That is where the Windows version stops (or at only 32000 on older systems), and the Goodsol games have more than one billion more deals than that. :-)
Joop Versteeg (Joop)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Joop

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 3:48 am:   

The ranking calculation in Challenge Freecell and other games ranks first the wins without losses. Because there are games who cannot be played off with success, the player sinks very deep when he mets such a game. That is no fair. This problem can be solved if the ranking is calculated by the result of wins minus losses. My good friend ~Barb cannot play further because she mets an unplayable game # 1130432384. With 4375 wins she cannot continue, because players with 50 wins and 0 losses are higher ranked then 4375 wins and 1 losses.And as I said, that is no fair. Please Thomas, change the ranking calculation and players are more motivated to continue. Thanks.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration