Register issues Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Game Scores » Register issues « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Peter Kagan (Peter_kagan)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Peter_kagan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 8:23 pm:   

I was shown some time ago how to adjust the register if you accidently make a move that causes a loss. Generally I can see where I cannot win and restart Freecell. However I have adjusted the register but when I play and win a game the register shows a loss. Does anyone know how to rectify this problem.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 2721
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 5:02 am:   

This is called CHEATING. The stats in P.G.S. are worthless and meaningless because of people doing precisely that. All they say now is "I'm a more efficient cheat than you". I understand why people have been doing it. When you look at some of the stats you just say "If you can't beat them.....join them". I'm not getting at you in particular, I'm getting at everyone who's ever done that.
You should consider buying the recent Goodsol 101 collection. The Freecell stats there cannot be doctored so that you are playing on a level playing surface. Everyone plays exactly the same games in exactly the same order. Also as it is just in it's infancy you can get a head start on anyone who buys it later.
Richard Mechen (Richardscotland)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Richardscotland

Post Number: 2722
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 5:10 am:   

Here is the leader board for Freecell 101 Peter. If you're a fan of the game, this is the ideal time to get your name up there near the top.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration