Mouse scrolling on main games list Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » Mouse scrolling on main games list « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 2:52 pm:   

Can you scroll with the mouse wheel on the games main page? I can't. Since Thomas wrote that it may be a problem with my mouse, I've tried with several mice/mouses and never succeeded. Always the same computer and screen driver.
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 7:32 pm:   

I can scroll with my Logitech electronic mouse wheel on both PGS Quest and the new PGS Beta. My mouse does not have a ball on the bottom, nor need a mouse pad.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 102
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 1:46 pm:   

>Can you scroll with the mouse wheel on the games main page?

It does not work for me, either. I am using a Microsoft optical mouse without any of the silly Intellipoint stuff installed. (It works in Action Solitaire and Pretty Good MahJongg, but then of course it would. :-))
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 666
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 4:02 pm:   

Mouse wheels aren't really standard and will vary from mouse to mouse, so I can't guarantee that anything will work with any particular mouse. Try making sure you have the mouse driver installed for your mouse. Also, advanced mice can have their functions changed, so you might want to check in the Control Panel Mouse area what action your mouse wheel is set to (if it is possible to set it with your type of mouse).
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 1:15 pm:   

Thanks. My different mice have no problems with other pages, I'll try the PGS on our other, new, computer. Just curious.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration