Goodsol Forum » General Discussion » High Scores « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dona Deroche (Djd)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Djd

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 10:48 am:   

I agree that there should be at least 50 games before the top scores are listed. I can't get my new computer to accept any of my data from the old computer so I am starting from scratch, and thats ok. Boy I love this game it is the best available, I've had it since it came on floppy disks, I am really enjoying the forum.
Steven Huber (Srhuber)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Srhuber

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 2:51 pm:   

yup aggree with ya about the top scores too Dona and also may I add that the upgrade price i paid was a little steep too been playing 4 years and still enjoy though again me scores have gone south here :-(
Rachel Cohen (Rachel)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Rachel

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 4:38 am:   

About the price of the upgrade: figure out how much it cost you in the past for an hour of playing. For me it was one pf my cheapest "investments".
Dona Deroche (Djd)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Djd

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 5:17 am:   

Answer to Steven Huber I think this is the best value for games. The price is very reasonable and there is a great selection, enought to please the whole family. The best part is here is no violence, profanity etc, and thats hard to find today. Keep up the good work
mark william todd (Mwtodd)
Intermediate Solitaire Player
Username: Mwtodd

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 4:29 pm:   

those are the best words i have heard to this day on this forum; they are honest and true;
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 1:54 pm:   

Thomas, Any chance of including best non-winning score (like in the individual stats) on the high scores page? It would be interesting to compare, especially on games that are nearly impossible to win. (Hey, on those games, we've got to get our glory anyway we can!)
Kjell Petterson (Kjell)
Username: Kjell

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 3:47 pm:   

This is a little outside the thread, but I had to ask: Ken Millar, I see we are playing several of the same games and you are listed as living in Tampa, FL. Are you the same Ken Millar who played the same game as I - tennis - in Raleigh, NC, and later moved to Florida?
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 10:08 pm:   

Kjell, Nope, not me. I moved to Tampa from the lovely city of Cedar Falls, Iowa. GO HAWKS!!!
Frances Cammisa (Yankeegal)
Username: Yankeegal

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 5:42 am:   

Hi all--does anyone know how to win NEEDLE or any of its cousins? THis is another one I find very difficult to even get any cards moved at times---
Ken Millar
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 9:10 am:   

Hey, Thomas, you never responded to my post of April 28th about posting the highest non-winning score in the stats. Is that possible???
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 701
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 2:56 pm:   

It's possible, but it would require some changes to the game and to the site. Also, there would be a lot of scores without that information since older versions would not have it.
Miriam Frankort (Miriam)
Solitaire Player
Username: Miriam

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 1:16 am:   

For Frances,
I made the same mistake at first with Needle. You can put cards back to the reserve. Try this and you can win every game.

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 5:29 am:   

For Miriam--thanks! I will try that--does it work with the similar games too?
Miriam Frankort (Miriam)
Solitaire Player
Username: Miriam

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 3:01 pm:   

Frances,
I checked it out. Only Haystack as far as I know. But you can only have 8 cards in the reserve.
I never read the rules at first. I like to figure it out by myself. But sometimes you miss the not so obvious rules that way.

Post Number: 32
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 8:54 pm:   

Thank you, Miriam--I do the same thing you do--I like to figure the games out for myself and I have missed some interesting rules along the way--but to me that's all part of the fun of playing.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration