IPad app for Pretty good Solitaire Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Pretty Good Solitaire Mac Edition » IPad app for Pretty good Solitaire « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Dr Richard Johnston (Scififan)
New Solitaire Player
Username: Scififan

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 10:21 am:   

I'm not a frequent poster on this forum but I thought I would share a thought with those who are. I really love the Mac edition of the game. Since I'm an owner of the new iPad I've frequently thought that an App for this game would hit the spot! There are some apps for solitaire already there but none of them are comparable in quality to PGS. I think there is room for an edition of this game in the iTunes App store and that it would be quite popular. A trial version could be offered as is the case with the standard Mac application. Now the iPad syncs with the PC as well as the Mac so I don't think that there is any compatibility problem. One App would do for everyone.
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 1612
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 12:50 pm:   

Hi Dr. Johnston, i don't have an iPad so far, but i am quite sure i will have in the future and i also hope that there will be an app from PGS for it, but we have to wait what Thomas or Gregg will answer.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 488
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 2:02 pm:   

We agree, which is why we are working on products for the iPad right now. :-)

The public announcement of Goodsol working on games for the iPad was made in Goodsol Newsletter #145 (May 18). If you want to be informed when these games become available, you can subscribe to this (free) email newsletter here: http://www.goodsol.com/newsletter.html

Thank you for your thoughts.
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 1372
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 3:12 pm:   

Yes, we are working on iPad apps. We only just started working hard on it, we had to get the Mac version of Pretty Good MahJongg done first. Right now, an iPad app and the 300 game Mac version of Pretty Good Solitaire are our top development priorities.

When we have info about iPad apps, it will be at http://www.goodsol.com/ipad
Markus Reischl (Markus)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Markus

Post Number: 2216
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 2:38 pm:   

Thomas, is there a chance to get PGS on the iPad in the near future?
Thomas Warfield (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 28
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 4:42 pm:   

It depends on what you mean by "near". Gregg is working on it, but I don't know when it will be done.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration