Statistics Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Action solitsire » Statistics « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
New Games for Action Sol? Thomas Warfield 7-19-04  4:33 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Annika
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, July 18, 2004 - 2:28 pm:   

I would like to be able to delete individual games in Action Sol stats. I really don't care about my average, since the point is to get a high score to post, not a high average. If I see that a game cannot result in a "keeper" score, I scrub that one and start over, whether I am on round 2 or round 20.
This clutters up my stats. I'd like to be able to keep only my 10 highs on the stat table. Annika
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 - 10:24 am:   

>I would like to be able to delete individual games in Action Sol stats.

I have added this suggestion to our list of features to be considered. As mentioned elsewhere, we will be looking into this after the release of the upcoming Pretty Good MahJongg update.

>I'd like to be able to keep only my 10 highs on the stat table.

For the time being, you can click on the 'Rank' header in the statistics dialog to see your top 10 in order (although this does not adjust the statistics as you want).
Jeralyn Taylor (Annika)
Junior Solitaire Player
Username: Annika

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 9:06 am:   

Thanks Gregg, I hope this feature will be added. I really enjoy Action Sol, and competing for the top spots. However, my 5 year old computer hinders my progress, so I like best the ones which require strategy, as well as speedy fingers. I would like some new games, too, if possible. Annika
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 - 11:37 am:   

>I would like some new games, too, if possible.

It is not only possible, but almost assured. :-)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration