Lack of Auto-Pause Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Action Solitaire Questions » Lack of Auto-Pause « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

pgs348
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2003 - 5:57 pm:   

I've noticed that in Action Solitaire there is no control for "Pause when losing focus", that is, when Action Solitaire is inactive, it pauses automatically. Is there any plans to add it to the next version?
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 479
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 1:54 pm:   

I'd have to let Gregg (the programmer for Action Solitaire) have the final answer here, but I believe there isn't a reliable way to do that.
Gregg Seelhoff (Seelhoff)
Master Solitaire Player
Username: Seelhoff

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2003 - 6:28 pm:   

>I've noticed that in Action Solitaire there is no control for "Pause when losing focus", that is, when Action Solitaire is inactive, it pauses automatically. Is there any plans to add it to the next version?

The problem with this feature is that the cards are then hidden (by the pause) when a player presses the 'Help' button during the game. However, we have had requests for this feature, so we will consider adding it (as an option) in the next version. (We did not find a reliable and feasible way to implement this without the above side effect.)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration