Registration code problems Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Download and Installation Problems » Registration code problems « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Anonymous
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2004 - 12:12 am:   

Why does my registration code need to be re entered on a regular basis? It keeps losing it. I haven't formatted or anything to cause this, it just happens on it's own. Very annoying!
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 832
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 9:34 am:   

If you purchased the game from us, you should only have to type in your code once, unless there is some problem with Windows and the code information is lost. Either you have a problem with the Windows Registry or the code is incorrect.
Anonymous
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2004 - 7:37 pm:   

im having the same problem. its accepts the code then the next launch of it, it seems like a 50/50 chance of it asking me again for the damn cd code. grrr
katalin gabor
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   

I am Sorry, I also posted this question under "Scores Topic".
I have tried to "log in" with my "user name and password". It seems that I have the "wrong name and password??" Therefore, I tried to "Log in with my Registration Code, but I get the message: "Your Code has not been activated??" I hve the "CD" and I did activate my code, otherwise I would not be able to play "Freecell"? Help please. (Am I a registered user?)
Anonymous
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 4:42 am:   

I DID purchase the game from you and I don't have a problem with windows since this problem doesn't happen with any other software I have on my computer. The code can't be incorrect since it accepts it when i type it in, it just forgets it after about a week. I also tried it on another computer which had just been formatted and it still has the same problem.
Can you please come up with another solution Thomas? This is very annoying and deters me from purchasing software from you in the future.

Post Number: 841
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 12:56 pm:   

I suggest that you email me at support@goodsol.com with these details, including the name and code you are using.
teresa robson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 4:29 pm:   

deleted pretty good solitaire accidently so cant enter code
Anonymous
Posted From: 172.188.131.78
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 5:00 pm:   

I have received your letter today and when I try to register the computer has informed me that my Registration Number is not valid.

(Message approved by admin)

Post Number: 973
Posted on Sunday, December 18, 2005 - 5:55 pm:   

Anonymous,
You are probably making a typo when entering the code.

If you are having further problems, please email us at support@goodsol.com . Registration code issues are best handled by email.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration