Move statistics between different win... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Goodsol Forum » Download and Installation Problems » Move statistics between different win OS systems « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

James F. Shea (James)
New Solitaire Player
Username: James

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 8:06 am:   

I have preety good solitaire 9.1 installed on one drive with win 95B. A second drive on the same computer has win 98SE can I move the statistics from the win 95B drive to the win 98SE drive.
I have tried without success. Any help appreciated

Thank You
James
Thomas Warfield (Support)
Username: Support

Post Number: 527
Posted on Saturday, November 15, 2003 - 1:02 pm:   

The main issue with moving statistics from one version of Windows to another is that the location of the data folder may be different.

In version 8.0 and higher, the data folder location depends on the version of Windows. In Windows 98/ME, it is usually the C:\Windows\Application Data\Goodsol\Pretty Good Solitaire folder. In Windows NT/2000 and XP, it is usually the C:\Documents and Settings\[Windows User Name]\Application
Data\Goodsol\Pretty Good Solitaire folder, where [Windows User Name] is your user name for Windows.

In Windows 95, it may be in the Games folder under the main program folder.

Also, you can change the location of the Windows Application Data folder, so it may be different.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration