Goodsol.com - Pretty Good Solitaire

Earworms

I thought this needed it's own category rather than just putting it in MUSIC. Here's my first selection:

Comments

• great music

• Arenicola marina .... 😃

Not bad at all Ken. Not sure I understand the need for them to be kept in isolation though. I have very diverse musical tastes and my "favourite music" must by definition belong in the category of that name. Yours also qualifies even if nobody else likes it. You have already accrued two likes.

• Nice. I don't really remember that one, but it is really catchy (as per the subject line). It surprises me from the video how much Paul Nicholas looks like a programming colleague of mine (who was not born until the year after this was a hit 😀).

• Gruhyrose, glad you liked it! We need more participation on this board. What are some of your favorite songs from back in the day?

• No comment about Arenicola marina ? I thought that that was a clever piece of wordplay.

• Now you're just fishing for a compliment, Richard!

• edited March 2021

I thought you may have missed my angle. Perhaps you didn't catch the connection. Crossword addicts would readily sea the the link between ear and lug. Appears that you can 'ear me now. Forum compliments = oxymoron. 😁

• C'mon, Richard, l would tell you to get reel but you've always been a castoff!

• I'm not going to rise to the bait although I 'ear worms are quite palatable.

• Uhh...

>It surprises me from the video how much Paul Nicholas looks like a programming colleague of mine (who was not born until the year after this was a hit 😀).

Scratch that. I just realized that this is not the original video, but a contemporary video made to the original music. In other words, that is not Paul Nicholas (nor my colleague either 😉).

• I knew that but (unlike Richard) I didn't want to hurt your feelings by correcting you. LOL!

• >I knew that but (unlike Richard) I didn't want to hurt your feelings by correcting you.

Correcting me does not hurt my feelings; it is the only way to learn!