Best Answers

• Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    I played it just twice last year in January. No success. Tried now #3, just to know, what game it was. I could get two piles clear. Maybe it will be winnable. No time to try longer.
    A next maybe winner should be #6, but not easy, if winnable.

I won today #3.
    Maybe Thomas can make a variation of Carlton and call it Fresh Prince.
    Didn't try meanwhile, maybe i find today some more time but i am busy with correcting tests.
    I got #3. Hurray. Taking a long nap now.
    Yes. I did do well in my nap. Woke totally refreshed and am ready for bed. Who says my life isn't exciting.
    Huh? (In response, Richard, I'd tell you the joke about the roof but it's over your head...)
    Are you trying to tell us it's your birthday? When I was in college I put an ad in the local paper, "What well-known senior will be 21 on Feb. 6th?" My roommate said at the time, "What's next, Ken, a billboard on the highway?"
    Having your birthday so close to Xmas did you ever feel like you were screwed out of presents when you were younger (or even now)?
    Happy b-day, btw!
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Happy Birthday, Richard!

So the Beatles tune is accurate? This forum attests that many of us still need you. :)

Gregg :(|)
    We all have our favorites and Carlton is not one of mine. Sorry!
    "No schoolwork over the holidays either."

Sorry, but you are wrong: timetable work, i have to prepare the next tests for the next examinations in april, ...
    AND i agree with Ken, because you have to insist (?) on a game, to find the right sequence for winning it, and that's a question of time. What is your average time and your average restart number?
    I am still fighting with the consequences of the party, hicks. :@)
    So as you. HB to you.
    Did you find the little joke in my shortening?
  • edited December 2011 Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Here a little clue:
    It is from the most famous brewery house in Munich. The Hofbräuhaus !!! Cheers.
    Markus, I've been to the Hofbrauhaus. Best beer I've ever tasted (of course I'm not a connoisseur like Richard!)
    If it's there. He will swill it.
    Ken, and there are even better ones !!! I don't know, if it would be a paradise for Richard there, but ....
  • edited December 2011 Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    After a little battle I got #14. Oops. This should be in Moving Left.

Answers