Penguin question

Answers

• edited May 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    Marku, 8451 is winnable. So is 4577.
  • edited May 2015 Member, Beta Tester
    7580 is also winnable. Heavy rain stopped work in the garden. Unexpected PGS time. :)
    8638 is another winner.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thank's Richard. I knew there must be some winners.

My wrist (?) is still not ok, so i only play PGS on my iPad. It's still the same game, but it's still different, because the cards are closer and the screen is smaller, ...

About 10 other games i could win by myself while replaying it, after having given up the first time.

P.s.: Don't count the errors in this post. I don't like bad marks. >:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Smaller screens make it more difficult to see the cards and to spot promising plays. I have enough trouble with the one on my PC. I'm starting to use a magnifying glass some of the time. Next stop is a white stick and a guide dog.
    I will refrain from making any rude remarks about why your wrist hurts. I'm nice like that. Occasionally. :))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I would say too much work for my hands. O:-)

You would say too much hand job. >:)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    And Markus, you don't have an excuse but me being a single guy is a different story!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    are you sure?

We have a "dish washing machine" (?) Markus 1, a vacuum cleaner Markus 2, a window cleaner Markus 3, ..., ..., ... :\">
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Maybe Mike knows what i am talking from.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I have no idea.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, 21116 is also winnable
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Markus, 36918 is winnable
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Also 374411
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty, thank's. but i didn't ask for #21116 but for # 2111. The number in the brackets is my Maximum score for this game. That means i could score 6 points with game #2111 (a known looser). (Or 8 points with game #3691.) :\">
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Looking on the bright side, you've played and won several Penguins Marty. I don't doubt you've enjoyed participating. You tried to tell us you were "too dumb" remember? If it's any consolation I misread #2111 as 42111. Those pesky hash tags. I guess I'll need to get new glasses. You too maybe. ;)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    5504 is another winner Markus.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    guess the other ones are wrong also, but I did get some experience didn't I :))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    guess the other ones are wrong also, but I did get some experience didn't I :))
  • Member, Beta Tester
    It's looks like you're getting experience posting messages also, Marty!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    AH, But is that good or bad? Since some how I got a double post without trying
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty, I didn't say to broaden your experiences; I told you to get an experienced broad!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Been looking for one of them for a long time, just don't let Verna know that. She does bird imatations, she watches me like a HAWK
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You need to wiggle your worm...
  • Member, Beta Tester
    ...... or shake your snake perhaps.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    actually both
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Another list of Penguin-s, i didn't get. I just tried them on my iPad and didn't replay them so far on my Mac. So, there will be winners within. I didn't wright down my Maximum scores.

• Member, Beta Tester
    I've not played Penguin for years now Markus. I cannot be as good at it as I used to be. I will try all of your games but I doubt if you have missed any winnable ones. I'll let you know. :)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    13341 is winnable Markus. Have not played the 4 higher numbers yet.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    got it within 2 minutes replaying it. damned i missed that easy one.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    13523 is also winnable.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Got it also. Not so difficult, aga tricky, especially when you are doing the one same wrong move which is the way to get stuck.