edited December 2014 in Is It Winnable?

Best Answers

• edited February 2012 Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Richard, when i remember right, then i didn't look for a winning number for Ukrainian Patience but for Ukrainian Solitaire.

Ukrainian Patience i don't have in PGSME.
  • Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Are you sure the number is ok?
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    According to the statistics, Ukrainian Solitaire # 370 is winnable in climb mode (with the caveat that I have not won that one myself :) ).
    Richard, it's in the Happy New Year thread.
    Richard, i tried your first number (#1535453824) several times and can not see that this should be winnable. There are only a few moves even possible. Could you win thins number? If so, then i ask for the first 10 moves.
    The other two numbers were easy.
    Richard, i am very "dankbar" that you did this. I also cannot understand. I just wanted to know, if i have had batdays. :-B
    Markus, I don't have very many batdays but I do have a lot of robindays!
    I knew I would get dragged into this somehow! Sorry if I posted the wrong # from 8 years ago, Markus, but as that was 2 computer crashes ago, I have no way on checking it.
    Richard, ok, i just read your first post again. All clear. Sorry.

I could have thought, that it had been Ken. =))
    I was dragged into the army. And once into a pie eating contest. I should have put up more of a fight about getting married. But her dads shotgun was really loaded.
    I had pie everywhere And remember. You are not that much younger than I. So given a different geological difference we would have served together.

Answers