Little Picture Gallery #2093909887

edited May 2012 in Is It Winnable?
My best score on this one is 19 points. Grrrrr.

On an unrelated note, game 1024917376 is one of the tougher winnable deals I've encountered in this game.

Best Answer

• Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    It's actually winnable. I can post my solution if you decide to give up.

Answers

• edited May 2012 Member
    Aha! I finally got it! Thanks!

Edit: Thomas, are you sure Little Picture Gallery has a 99% win rate? I've gotten two random deals in a row with no moves at the start, followed by two deals in a row where a few cards can be moved to the foundations, but the game is clearly blocked beyond that. I have recorded 19 wins and 7 losses. Account for two games with no moves available from the start, and one loss which was on a winnable deal which I later replayed and won, and my record is19-8.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Well done.
  • Yeah; once I went over all the reasons in my head why the deal can't be won, I realized what move I had made to make it unwinnable. :)

774014144 is another tough, but winnable, deal.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks. Three good games. The middle one gave me the most trouble.
    okay.JPG
    291 x 106 - 20K
  • edited May 2012 Member, Beta Tester
    The difficulty percentages involve a bit of guess work. You really need to play a large sample of deals before you can establish a true percentage. Even then you have to factor out the suspicious looking ones that some people insist on posting. :)
    The stats posted beneath this all look totally honest to me. =D>
    (Click to enlarge).
    table.JPG
    915 x 249 - 74K
  • edited May 2012 Member
    1531100928 is my current problem deal. I feel convinced that a score higher than 15 isn't possible, but after my eyes were opened regarding the deal that initiated this thread, I don't trust myself anymore.

My next deal, 437565313, dead-ended much more quickly. The deal after that, 1816197375, was won without much difficulty.
  • edited May 2012 Member, Beta Tester
    I'd say that 15 is the maximum score possible. I'd put money on it.
  • On deal #1826894335, I can't score higher than 16 points.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Another loser I'm afraid.