editing and other things

edited June 2011 in General
How can i edit a post i have once written? I just tried it, but couldn't find a way to do it.

I just also dismissed a discussion, just to see, what is happening, and how can i get it back again?

Best Answer

• Administrator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    To edit, on your own posts there should be the word Edit after your name and the post time.

To see a discussion again, just click on Discussions at the top of the window, or All Discussions in the Categories box, or on the specific category and you'll see it in the list.

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    I just found the Edit-button 5 minutes ago. But thank's.

I also found again the dismissed discussion. It was put down on another place. Can i change the order, for example in the list of "All Discussions"? (I have dismissed the discussion "Quick Guide to the New Forum" and now it isn't any more on top of all discussions but far down after "How do I copy Pretty Good Solitaire from one computer to another?".)

:/
  • Member, Beta Tester
    What is happening, when i accept a post? :/
    What, when i reject a post? :-?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Next question: I just tried the emoticons in a title-bar, but it just shows :-D .
    Is it possible to fill in emoticons there also?
  • Administrator, Beta Tester
    Apparently emoticons don't work in the titles
  • Member, Beta Tester
    How this could be. I attached a smiley-gif (not one of the forum ones) and posted the comment. After that i wanted to delete the gif, but it was saying, that i don't have permission to do that. It should be possible, that i can also delete my attached files.
    confused014.gif
    38 x 18 - 1K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I mentioned this previosly Markus. I had two identical and just wanted to delete one.
  • edited June 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    >:-) That emoticon is that one, which is in the second row and in the second column. It should be a devil-emoticon. What's wrong with the devil?

:/
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Maybe he's converted to Christianity.
    yes[1].gif
    15 x 15 - 350B
  • Member, Beta Tester
    He wouldn't laugh that way. He would surely look like :-( . 8-X
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Now the Smiley's are not working for me.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    And now they are. #-O Interesting.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    And now they are not. The difference is in how I get to this forum. Using the link in "Favorites" they work. Using the link from PGS they don't. Search function dosen't work in either.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    They work for me, Mike, we I get onto the forum using my Bookmark function. :-h
  • Member, Beta Tester
    That's sort of what I said. @-)
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Mike, you remind me of that old joke:
    Patient: Every time I do this it hurts!
    Doctor: Well, don't do that anymore!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    I remind a lot of people about OLD jokes. And it sucks!