edited December 2014 in General

Best Answers

• edited June 2011 Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    There are some games (Pitchfork among them) where worrying back the foundation base cards is possible from PGSME (and GS101, MPS, and FCP) but not in PGS [Windows].

This will eventually be fixed when the latter starts using the same engine as the former. :)

Hmm... My smiley helper chart has gone missing, but only on this page. :/
  • Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Richard, why did you change your pciture? Was it too cheesy?
  • Member, Moderator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    >Gregg, that means, that only in PGS it is not possible, isn't it?

In general, it means that one cannot worry back base foundation cards in Pitchfork in PGS [Windows] (only), in the current versions. Whether that specifically means the different between winning and losing the deal in question, I cannot say; that is a matter for other expert players. :)

(The mystery of the missing smiley chart is solved: URLs with "#" instead of "vanilla" do not allow that particular popup, but the two are apparently interchangeable.)

Gregg :(|)
  • edited June 2011 Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    And i thought, god is living in heaven and not in hell.
  • edited June 2011 Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Also atheists know common things about god. Otherwise they have difficulties in being an atheist.
    Hmmm.... Richard is going on holiday also. Are you two getting together to sample some adult beverages? So, where is your all-inclusive located?
    Do you really think WE will tell you Ken all our secrets? But i promise you, we will have some cocktails/drinks for you too, Ken. Oh, and for Mike also. Richard, that means a lot to drink. Cheers.
    :-D
    BTW, it is nearly 3 am and we have to go to the airport within the next hour. B-)

Answers

• Administrator, Beta Tester
    The rules shouldn't be different between the versions, they should be the same. I'm not aware of a difference in Pitchfork. What is different about Pitchfork?
  • edited December 2014 Member, Beta Tester
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Richard, i am also very bad in Geography. What landscape is it, what your new picture shows? Or is it the banner of Alexander the Great or Richard the Mechen, oh, sorry, the Lionheart?

Gregg, that means, that only in PGS it is not possible, isn't it?
    aa.jpg
    70 x 113 - 4K
    pint.jpg
    400 x 400 - 11K
    smiley-laughing021.gif
    33 x 21 - 5K
    angel halo.gif
    41 x 42 - 1K
  • Member, Beta Tester
    BTW we are on holidays for the next 2 weeks. All inclusive+. Will have some cocktails for you too. Cheers.
    B-) >:-)
    belz.jpg
    450 x 136 - 15K