edited December 2014 in General

Best Answers

• Member, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Richard, just as an experiment, I went to our "beer" discussion and clicked on it, and on the right hand side, there is a button that says delete discussion, and it worked. Of course, now I've forgotten what your favorite beer is, so when it comes closer to your birthday, you'll have to remind me!
  • Administrator, Beta Tester Answer ✓
    Yes, you can delete. But don't worry if it gets too long, the forum software automatically breaks it up into separate pages.
  • Member Answer ✓
    Would like to thank RichardScotland for giving some doable Malmaison. I had played several hundred games and was getting desperate, then I found this forum I have managed one of them and can now move on... Do you experts use autoplay and then ondo if you don't like it?
    Hi Pat,
    it depends on the game. A game, where it is mostly good, that cards are put onto the foundation (like i. e. Bastion) i play with Autoplay on. For games, where are a lot of possibilities and where it is better to hold the cards in the piles (i. e. like Pitchfork) i have turned it off.
    Put me in the Autoplay off group.
    First impressions are sometimes good. I have do a very good impression of Richard. No one can understand a thing I say.
    Pretty much. Too bad we can't type in dialects. I am sure we could find some from parts of the US that would confound you. They do me. Of course I never understood what the girl at the kiosk by the bridge in London was trying to tell me. Pobably just as well.

Answers