Spider Two Suits #1405618688

Spider Two Suits #1405618688

Answers

• Yes, I just won it--after MANY restarts!
  • edited June 2011 Member, Beta Tester
    Hello there, welcome to our little madhouse.
    I must have found a far easier route than you. I managed it at the 2nd attempt. It would have been the 1st one but I didn't read the rules and made life far more difficult than it is designed to be. Not a bad game though, although there were a few posted ages ago in the old forum that were far more difficult than this one. Do a search and see if you can find them. You obviously don't give up easily so they would give you lots of fun. Attaching my solution if anyone is interested.

I've just had a look myself. Follow this link. You will find more of them there.
    http://www.goodsol.net/oldforum/messages/18/18.html
    pgs
    pgs
    Spider Two Suits_1405618688.pgs
    Spider is like DIFFICULT to the max!!! I prefer Seven Devils - at least I win one of those every 1,000 games or so....
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Sorry, but nobody is going to agree with that statement. Spider Two Suits is rated as "medium,65%" . If you play it with a little patience you will probably be able to win at least 3 out of every 4. Seven Devils is rated as "very hard,<1%". The latter game is also "mostly luck", whilst Spider Two Suits is "mostly skill". Where skill is involved, the better players will shine, but games that depend on a lot of luck can be won by anyone. Anyone can win the Lottery, but this doesn't mean they will be any good at Chess.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    BTW, in the stats for Spider Two Suits, one player has recorded 100% win rate for games 1 - 917. This was played in Climb Mode and the stats for it cannot be faked. So you KNOW that the first 917 games are winnable.