Welcome to the NEW Goodsol Forum! Here you can discuss our games. Important Note: If you have a customer order problem or serious technical support problem, please contact us directly via email at support@goodsol.com.
Freecell Climb Game # 617
  • I've been working on this game now for 3 days and can not seem to get any where.
    Any help on about the first 10 moves would be appreciated.
  • RichardScotlandRichardScotland
    Member, Beta Tester
    It is winnable. QH onto KS, 2S up, JS onto QH, 10C onto JD, KH up, AH out, KH back down, QH +JS onto KC, KS up, 10S over, QS over.
  • supportsupport
    Administrator, Beta Tester
    This answer was Accepted.
    FreeCell #617 is a famous game, it is known as the hardest FreeCell game under 1000.

There was a thread on this game in the old forum:
    http://www.goodsol.net/oldforum/messages/18/1499.html

Member, Beta Tester
    Thereafter try and get to here. Be aware that you may need to take a card or two back down off of the foundations. 3C is definitely one of them. Click on the screenshot to enlarge.
  • Thanks, finally got it! Seems ez after I followed the directions that support suggested.
    Sometimes you just can't see the forest for the trees!!
    Member, Beta Tester
    I wrote out the first 10 or 11 moves earlier in this thread, at 4.19. Perhaps you missed it. Once you have got the correct starting sequence many other moves just fall into place.
  • MarkusMarkus
    Member, Beta Tester
    I am at #514 with FreeCell. Just 102 until the mind breaker. Great.
  • Tpa_KenTpa_Ken
    Member, Beta Tester
    I appreciate you, Richard! (Even if no one else does!)
  • MarkusMarkus
    Member, Beta Tester
    I just did #617 in 4:05 minutes. Maybe it helped, that i knew, that it is a harder game, but i have had harder ones. It just fell on my third attempt. The most difficult for me was so far #178 with over 11 minutes.
  • Tpa_KenTpa_Ken
    Member, Beta Tester
    "Back from Bulgaria?' he bumbled and babbled.
    Member, Beta Tester
    Visiting his great uncle no doubt.
    Member, Beta Tester
    I've just won your #178 in under 5 minutes Markus. That was with Liz talking to me at the time too.
  • MarkusMarkus
    Member, Beta Tester
    That Liz was talking don't affect. When Krista is talking i am listening every 5 minutes to see, if she isn't anymore repeating old things.

How do you know my uncle? How do you like him in Tweed?
    Member, Beta Tester
    I recognized him immediately. The McReischl tartan gave it away. He was drinking pints of Guinness & Coca Cola in a pub in Perthshire.
  • MarkusMarkus
    Member, Beta Tester
    Ah, ok, he told me, that he was there observing a Scotsman who was shaking his head all the time, especially when he was drinking. He thought, that it was a very hard fall of Parkinson. I will explain him. :O

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Top Posters