Blue Jacket

167891012»

Comments

• Member, Beta Tester
    Cracking now, will keep on trying to find the unwinnable
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Where are you at in this game Marty?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Marty had won the first 1500 games the last time he posted his BJ stats Mike. He's certainly mastered it.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    So that means I can't play it? :o3
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Actually, between all 4 of us we have won over 3000 games. I have only wan 1500, but you can play any time you want try 3122 and 3133. they are winnable, had a little trouble with them
  • Member, Beta Tester
    ok King Richard, do 3166, have been on it for 2 days, Know you can do it in about 30 min.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Another really good one Marty. It took me three starts plus the inevitable undo/redo stuff. I didn't time myself. Life is stressful enough without inflicting more on yourself.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_3166_class.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Did the 3166, good moves, I think you have a special program that helps you =)) =)), I worked on that for 2 days. Oh well no matter as long as someone can win the games
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Perhaps I'm in league with the devil Marty. >:) :-j

When I was a young boy my mother or father asked me on many occasions what I was looking for. I would answer "Inspiration" or "I don't know, but I'll know when I find it". I was always looking for solutions to whatever was puzzling me. I guess it's been bred into me.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    You are in league with the devil. >:) but one of us has to be so as not to have an "Unwinnable" game
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Car 54 where are you?
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Sorry GUYs had to go to the hospital for a couple of days. complications from a Heart Cath Last week. all seems to be ok now.
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Good to hear it, Marty!
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Ken. But no more stints will I get, I have had 3 and each one has had complications
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Nice to have you back in the fold Marty. You've had more than your share of health problems but you keep bouncing back. Keep it up. =D>
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Thanks Richard, will do my best
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Hay Richard How about trying 3211??
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Straw Marty! That was a tough one. About 2 hours I reckon. I presume that was my birthday present from you. Thanks.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_3211.pgs
  • Member, Beta Tester
    Ok King Richard, how about BJ # 3344
  • edited May 2017 Member, Beta Tester
    Wow! I think you may have found one Marty. This looks unwinnable to me. We have 2's,3's and 4's in the wrong rows and cards get buried in the Reserve very quickly. I'd never really given it much thought until now but having so many aces dealt to the reserve at the start is a big disadvantage. That makes it much harder to try and get an empty cell as the deal progresses.
    I'll have to spend a lot more time on this one but I am far from hopeful. :(

• Member, Beta Tester
    I surprised myself by how quickly I won it Marty.
    pgs
    pgs
    Blue Jacket_3344.pgs